Jelly Belly Kids Mix

by Jelly Belly

10 Pounds of Jelly Belly Kids Mix Flavor

So.... The famous question. Which one is your favorite Jelly Belly flavor! I personally love strawberry shortcake and buttered popcorn! (Ppl think I'm weird that I love the popcorn, but I do lol)
Has anyone tried the popcorn flavor
Start your review of Jelly Belly Kids Mix !
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,085 reviews
Jelly Belly Kids Mix  uploaded by Melissa B.
These are awesome I got these off a beauty babe gift exchange as a sweet treat. I have eaten almost the entire bag awesome candies.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been eating jelly belly's for 25 years! My grandma used to let me eat a few a day and my sister and I would circle our favorites in the pamphlet that had all the flavors. I was excited to find this mix for my 2 year old who hates cinnamon. The kid mix doesn't contain any cinnamon ones so you don't have to worry about them eating a red one lol
Lauren G.
Brentwood, CA
I think these are great because of how many flavors there are to try and they have so much flavor for being so small. I think they have a flavor for everyone and the affordable price is worth the buy!
Miranda B.
Eubank, KY
I LOVE Jelly Belly Beans! You can't go wrong with them! One of my favorites, Strawberry shortcake and Popcorn. You'll always find a flavor you love live in every bag!
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
These are my second favorite jelly beans. I prefer the starburst jelly beans but these are a close second. They don't give you enough for the price you have to pay. Like most of the flavors but not all.
Deja C.
lol yea but I'm not even gonna sure do it but again I know you got it but I'm not gonna loose it my niece and she came my niece and she niece niece I and niece I got a ride home and she niece and she niece niece I and niece I niece niece and I came eand we were the same
Angel W.
Kids mix or not, I buy any flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans wherever and whenever I find them. I don;t know what makes them so different, but once you eat a Jelly Belly, no other jelly bean will do. The angel babies don't get these often as I really, really, like these all for me--no judging.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
These are so good n I ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ them. They are chewy and has an excellent burst of flavors! These has beeen arou d of generations and will be around for longer. Share this experience with your little ones and friends
Justine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
3,036 reviews
I love these Jelly Belly's. The kids mix is a great assortment of flavors. I think Jelly Belly makes the best tasting jelly beans compared to others out there. I usually get them at the grocery store or a place like Marshalls or TJ Maxx. I definitely recommend them to anyone.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Jelly belly was always my favorite Jelly Bean brand growing up. It's a very premium product as well so the flavors taste like the real thing!