BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly belly's white Jordan almonds. 10 pound, about 110 almonds per pound. Perfect candy for wedding arrangements. Jordan almonds are a traditional wedding candy representing both the sweetness and bitterness that exist in marriage (the sweetness is supposed to be stronger) our white Jordan almonds add an elegant and traditional touch to any special event. Approximately 110 pieces per pound. 10 Lb bulk case is delivered in a food grade cardboard box. All confections by jelly belly are certified OU Kosher by the orthodox union. Features include: One 10-pound bag of white Jordan Almond candies Plump almonds dressed in crunchy sweet shellsA classic favorite improved by Jelly Belly's famous attention to quality Traditional wedding treat adds a distinguished yet fun air to arrangements Made in the U.S. see more...

• Where can I find these jelly Belly Jordan almond?? I live...1 Answers
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Love Jordan almonds. It's basically a roasted almond in a thick, hard candy shell. Sometimes the shell is a pastel color. The candy shell just taste like sugar, no taste but something about the almond flavor mixed with the candy shell is so good. And they're super crunchy
jolie a.
Omg these are the best jelly belly ever the almonds they are so good i bought these at wall greens and they have such great value and they are so affordable it compare to others because they are jelly beans i would recomment this to others so good
Devon D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love and hate jordan almonds at the same time. The taste is addictive and I am pretty sure that if they weren't I wouldn't eat them. I love how the sweet candy and savory almond mix together though.
Leslie R.
These are so good! I used to look forward to weddings as a kid because I thought that was the only place to get them. I was glad to find out when I got older that I could buy them in regular stores.
Natalie S.
Salisbury, NC
These are pretty good, the candy coating it hard, but the almonds are the best part. They remind me of my mom every time I get them, they are her favorite.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
These delicious candy-coated almonds can be an everyday snack or set out at elegant get-togethers. The mix of sweet and savory is sure to hit the spot.
Crystalina C.
Love almonds and love simple candies. Brings back memories. Simple hard sugar candy coating on the outside and almond on the inside
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my kind of candy! I dont Like almonds a lot but it still have good flavor. My dad love this candies, 'cause he love almonds
Kaylee A.
These are delicious! A great way to snack without getting carried away! I store them in my desk drawer for a quick snack
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Usually don't buy a bag this big until they're going to be handed out as a favor but they keep well and are affordable
Brittany  S.
Where can I find these jelly Belly Jordan almond?? I live in New York.