Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Superfruit Mix

by Jelly Belly

A taste of the exotic from Jelly Belly, this Superfruit Mix contains Acai Berry, Barbados Cherry, Cranberry, Blueberry and Pomegranate flavours - and are made from real fruit juice and concentrates. Fancy the unusual? Get these now.

How many in the mall?
Do any of these flavors have a sour taste or are they all sweet?! Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Superfruit Mix
Has anyone done the bean boozle challenge
Start your review of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Superfruit Mix!
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
This one includes Acai Berry, Barbados Cherry, Cranberry, Blueberry, and Pomegranate. Now you would figure that 3 of the 5 being rather sour fruits in nature, that would carry through in the flavoring of this mix. But alas, they're more like when you eat a cranberry jelly sauce - lots of sugar sweetness on top of the original sour-tart flavors. I would have preferred they stuck with the levels they used in sour green apple, but there's just not enough citric acid in some of these mixes to keep them from being geared more for kids.
Rochelle G.
Pooler, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
A mis hijos les encantan estas gummies se las compro cuando puedo salir de la casa no salgo mucho
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
I am not a huge sweets fan. But when it comes to jelly beans, this is the only brand I will eat. The other can't compare. These have way better flavor and don't feel like you're eating a chunk of raw sugar (lol). My kids love them as well. Would definitely repurchase in the future.
Frankie G.
New Lebanon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jelly Belly’s are amazing I love the sweet to savory flavor they are the only jelly bean that I eat. I would recommend to everyone the super fruit mix.
Nairovy C.
Bronx, NY
Sometimes is good to have some candy or something sweet and those jelly are very good
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product really just confirmed the fact that i hate jellybeans . I do not like them, they make my mouth dry , they don’t taste good . Its not expensive and I would maybe recommend this to people that are die-hard jellybean lovers
Tammy D.
Youngsville, LA
These are simply amazing. I typically do not like jelly beans. These are next level. They taste delicious and decadent. I found them at Walmart and will be going back for more. If you like candy you will love Jellybelly.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Yes jelly bellies! Love them like crazy. I don't share especially if there is butter popcorn! Our mall has them by the pound. Great price. Also Walmart has this bag.....very cheap. So u can have them all year long! The best jellybean ever made.
sadie D.
Ottawa, IL
Jelly beans!!! Gods greatest creation right here lol. I do love me some jelly beans, especially JELLY BELLY!
Sarah F.
These are a weak spot for me, and I really like them. I try to avoid sweets but I cannot resist these. Easy to find anywhere!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
il y a 3 ans
Alex S. il y a 2 ans
None of the flavours are sour if you compare them to sour patch kids.