BY JELLY BELLY

A taste of the exotic from Jelly Belly, this Superfruit Mix contains Acai Berry, Barbados Cherry, Cranberry, Blueberry and Pomegranate flavours - and are made from real fruit juice and concentrates. Fancy the unusual? Get these now. see more...

• I've never seen the superfruit mix, is it like a berry mix?1 Answers
  • These sounds so good! Where can you find them? 4 Answers
  • They are really natural?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Yes jelly bellies! Love them like crazy. I don't share especially if there is butter popcorn! Our mall has them by the pound. Great price. Also Walmart has this bag.....very cheap. So u can have them all year long! The best jellybean ever made.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
I love the superfruit mix. I feel like Im wasting healthy even though it's candy lol My brain tells me that since it says superfruit, it's good for me. But, they do taste really good
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
This one includes Acai Berry, Barbados Cherry, Cranberry, Blueberry, and Pomegranate. Now you would figure that 3 of the 5 being rather sour fruits in nature, that would carry through in the flavoring of this mix. But alas, they're more like when you eat a cranberry jelly sauce - lots of sugar sweetness on top of the original sour-tart flavors. I would have preferred they stuck with the levels they used in sour green apple, but there's just not enough citric acid in some of these mixes to keep them from being geared more for kids.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
The candy that makes you feel like its still healthy! They have some crazy, different but totally neat fruit flavors in this bag. I am more fond of the Marshmellow and Popcorn flavored ones, but with what this bag has, its a pretty nifty assortment of flavors! I highly recommend for those who approve of the flavor!
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are literally my most favorite thing in this world (sorry boyfriend). These are my childhood and the fact that they have them assorted into bags is amazing! I think the superfruit mix is really good. It's not expensive to buy, maybe $2 at most depending on where you shop at.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
My kids love jelly belly jelly beans! i myself don't care for them as i don't eat jelly beans. my kids like them because they are super fruity compared to some of the other brands that just taste like pure sugar. they are reasonably priced and i would recommend them to other families
Belle M.
I absolutely LOVE Jelly Belly beans. They're such a fun brand and come in great flavors - they're definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. It's nice that they offer some flavors as all natural. While I know they are still an unhealthy treat, they make indulging in them feel not as bad!
Joie F.
I wish I loved this mix. I just don't. I LOVE Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, but this isn't the mix I would normally get. Some are just too tart for my liking. But there are some good ones, and (as usual) Jelly Belly has great flavor.

This just isn't a mix I'll get again.
Trina M.
I do not like jelly belly's in general, but I was more disappointed after trying these and reading the ingredients. "Natural flavors" is a huge marketing gimmick. That is the only natural thing about these, they even manage to taste fake with the natural flavors.
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
Jelly belly always makes really unique flavors and they are always great. You can get these at Walmart and most grocers . All jelly belly flavors are great. I do not eat a lot of jelly beans but when I do it's jelly belly.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Have you tried any other of the Jelly Belly flavors?
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where do I find these? Never seen them.
Amy B.
Whats your favorite jelly belly superfruit mix flavor?
Iramaru M.
Medley, FL
They are really natural?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Are there ones with a tart and sweet taste?