BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly Ice Cream Parlor Mix Jelly Beans: Authentic Cold Stone Creamery flavors 4 calories per bean Peanut free Fat free Gluten free Includes chocolate devotion, strawberry blonde, birthday cake remix, apple pie a la Cold Stone, mint mint chocolate chocolate chip see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I was disappointed with the flavors. I loved the idea of all of them but the apple and mint flavors were the only distinctive beans. I first opened the bag in a theater and couldn't actually see what I was eating and couldn't pick out the cake flavor of you paid me to. Even when I finally was able to look at what I was eating, at least 3 beans tasted exactly like each other.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
These aren't my favorite jelly belly's. I like the sour ones the best, but you can't really go wrong with jelly belly brand. Everything is very delicious that they make and these are no exception. I would definitely recommend them to other people.
Kat G.
Bluffton, SC
Kids enjoy having a bag for Halloween or Easter. Nice to have a treat with various flavors and wondering what they taste like, so you have to try them all!
Marina F.
Denton
This is a unique idea and I like eating these flavors every once in a while. They're not as easy to find but I get them at my loca gas station!
Christina W.
Angola, IN
I love anything Jelly Belly they are amazing. The Ice cream flavor taste just like ice cream it's understandable. I would definitely buy more.
Julie N.
Maynardville
These are my husbands favorite. I always pick him up some variety packs at the grocery store. I've bought them at Walmart and food city
Alexandra W.
Omg ... yes i use to love these they were so good. Super sweet and tasted just like the ice cream. Sadly i can't find them anymore
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
Honestly, I hated these. Ice cream and gummies just don't mix well for me.The bag did have a good variety of flavors, though.
Isamar G.
These are the best things ever literally every jelly. Bean in this bag is so delicious and mouth watering ! Yum.
maria m.
tulsa, OK
Really tasty candy that everyone can enjoy I love how tiny these jelly beans are and really good traveling snack