Jelly Belly Hello Kitty Jar uploaded by Amanda H.Jelly Belly Hello Kitty Jar uploaded by Valerie I.

BY JELLY BELLY

Now you can reach into the world s CUTEST candy jar for the world s favorite jelly beans! The iconic Hello Kitty® peeks above the jar s rim - there s no way you can resist!  It comes unfilled, but includes four .35 oz bags of Jelly Belly jelly beans to get you started. 1.4 oz net weight Jelly Belly jelly beans included. Featuring Hello Kitty. True-to-life flavors. Zero fat and only 4 calories per bean. Try all 50 official flavors! 7.25" X 4.25" and it holds 21 oz of beans total. see more...

• Anyone use the container for other goodies besides Jelly ...5 Answers
  • I haven't seen these! Where can I find them?! 1 Answers
  • I have never seen one of these i totally need it in my li...1 Answers
Jelly Belly Hello Kitty Jar
  • "My husband got me this hello kitty holder as a stocking stuffer for Christmas, it's very cute and I keep it on my desk at work for everyone to enjoy some candy. " in 5 reviews
  • "And you can't go wrong with jelly belly candies, very tasty and always fun trying to figure out the flavours. " in 4 reviews
  • "This Jelly Belly Hello Kitty Jar is so cute, I am not crazy about Jelly Belly candy, but they're fine after all, and beside you get to keep the nice Hello Kitty Jar and store your favorite candies or knickknacks, this makes a really nice gift for little girls and big girls as well, it is a nice collectible as well!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge hello kitty fan and you cant go wrong with something like this if your a hello kitty fan." in 2 reviews
  • "Great As a stocking stuffer or just a simple gift as a reward!" in 2 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Snohomish , WA
for someone who loves hello kitty as much as i do, this was the perfect item to add to my collection. it was one of those things i didn't know it was missing until i found it. 10/10 would buy again for someone else who loves HK
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think I snatched this up at an antique mall New in the box for $4. I'm ecstatic with it. I threw the jelly beans away so I can't give my opinion on those. But the canister is such a cute collector's piece for any hello kitty fanatic
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Hello kitty is one of my favorite characters I actually got this jar for my birthday a couple years ago and it is the cutest thing ever it keeps the jellybeans so fresh and it's easy to refill and it was definitely an amazing gift
Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite candies and definitely favorite brand of jelly beans. Love all of the different flavors. My husband got me this hello kitty holder as a stocking stuffer for Christmas, it's very cute and I keep it on my desk at work for everyone to enjoy some candy.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Anything Hello Kitty is always super cute. I got two of these from target for my kids, to put in their Easter baskets. And they went crazy for them. Such an adorable little gift, with yummy jelly beans inside!!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,424 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got this originally at a yard sale for less then a dollar. but then my dad broke the top & finally years later, my husband ordered a replacement on ebay. love this very cute!
Julia S.
Plano, TX
I bought this as a birthday gift for my friend who loves Hello Kitty. She absolutely adored it! It made the perfect gift. She loved the jelly beans of course! Then once she finished them she uses the jar to hold loose change and hair ties on her dresser.
Alicia O.
At first I got this for the container and was gonna throw the candy away but it wasn't that bad. So I'd definitely give it a 10 not only for the hello kitty but the candy too.
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
You cant go wrong with jelly bellies they are hands down the BEST jelly beans out there! And the Hello Kitty Is a plus! Great As a stocking stuffer or just a simple gift as a reward! I love giving and receiving these cute yummy treats!
Ashley M.
Anyone use the container for other goodies besides Jelly Beans?
gloria m.
Where can u buy this? omg i want!
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
I would probably just get this because of the cute jar
Mel R.