Jelly Belly Harry Potter Jelly Slugs Gummi Candy Slugs 2.1 oz [2.1 Oz] uploaded by Elizabeth M.

BY JELLY BELLY

Twelve bags of Jelly Belly Harry Potter Jelly Slugs see more...

Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I love harry potter and when I read the book I had to have these there ok I was expecting for it to taste better there a little bit pricey but till cool to try but u whould get the chocolate frog insteed
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was expecting fruiter flavors but I didn't get quite that. Don't get me wrong it's good by not what you think it will taste like when you see it.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor is ok but the texture is off. I don't really like these at all :( such a disappointment !
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are cute. I got them as a treat for my Harry Potter loving 11 year old. The bag was mostly cherry and banana flavors. The cherry ones were pretty good but the banana ones were disgusting. They were kind of spendy because of the HP name so I probably wouldn’t buy again. I wouldn’t want to be stuck with another banana bag.
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
Wouldn’t say they are the best or the worst, I got given these for Christmas and to be far I don’t think I would buy this again, don’t know if they are affordable or pricey and I would recommend to people who like Harry Potter and want to try some sweets. These are gluten free, fat free and peanut free so it’s all good for everyone.