Jelly Belly Harry Potter Chocolate Frog uploaded by Leah A.Jelly Belly Harry Potter Chocolate Frog uploaded by Luiza R.

BY IT'SUGAR

From the wizarding world of Harry Potter comes this delicious chocolate frog containing tasty crispy rice, perfect for fans of the Harry Potter series (and chocolate), young and old! Each chocolate frog contains a collectable holographic Wizard Card featuring famous witches and wizards.

Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great treat with a cool collectible! I really enjoyed this chocolate treat. To me though the chocolate is very sweet but it tastes great. I love the collectible card inlcuded. It's awesome!
Leah A.
I purchased these while at the Jelly Belly factory in California and they so good. I don't normally reach for chocolate but these are a new favorite for me. As a Harry Potter fan I must say these are a must try!!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I love harry potter and first time I watched I wanted a chocolate frog when I found this at the mall I was so exited it taste great and a go0d price for what come in it cards so fun and really moves like in the movie and think every fan should get one hope to collect them all
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I am obsessed with all the sweets from Harry Potter. I haven't gotten a chance to try them all, but the chocolate frogs are by far my favorite! Too bad they aren't spelled to have at least a good jump in them. But I can live without that. They are such a fun treat, a solid delicious frog shaped treat. Perfect for kids and adults, especially if you love amphibians!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
This is great if you are a Harry Potter fan. And you don't have to go to the wizarding world to get a chocolate frog. They even came with the wizard/witch cromo. The only upside is that the frog dosent jump :p
Clarissa M.
Jelly Belly Harry Potter Chocolate Frog getting into the halloween spirit is easy with Jelly Belly’s Chocolate Frogs! Make your witch and wizard’s dreams come true with this truly magical and creative candy. It’s delicious and perfect for any treat this season!
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
I Love these for Halloween party goodie bags. Or they are perfect for Harry Potter themed party! The flavor is good and fun shape! You can purchase on amazon and they come right to your door! They are pricey but cute #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Miranda C.
Atlanta, GA
I am a huge Harry Potter fan and when I came across them I flipped out and bought like 10 of them to try to collect all the wizard cards. The concept is great but the chocolate quality was not the best.
Brittany F.
My daughter and myself are obsessed with everything Harry Potter! So we are loving these chocolate frogs <3 they are so yummy and they are Harry Potter, so that makes them that much better :) perfect snack when you are reading the books or watching the movies, they make you feel like you are part of the wizarding world!
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
As a huge Harry Potter fan I enjoy these a bit too much. I collect the cards, get the frogs, and continue to enjoy it immensely. They're a bit pricey, but to me they are definitely worth it. They're also a great idea for party favors, Halloween parties, and gifts for any HP fan!
Victoria F.