BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly candy boxed up the 5 most popular mixes: Citrus Mix, Soda Pop Shoppe, Ice Cream Parlor Mix, Smoothie Mix, Super Fruit Mix all in one box. 4.25 oz.

• Has anyone ever tried these? I hear they are very good. But I hav...1 Answers
  • By mixing flavors of these Jelly Belly's it can create a altogeth...1 Answers
  • "I am a jelly bean lover and this is my ice cream topping!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of jelly bellys...what a fantastic assortment!" in 1 review
  • "They come in over 100 different flavors and are every childs favorite Jelly bean." in 1 review
  • "Jelly belly has forever been the only type of jelly beans I will every eat and so anything from them is amazing and 5 star worthy!" in 1 review
Crystal R.
These do not taste good to me. They are way too sweet and I feel like over the years they have changed the ingredients or something because the quality is no longer there.
Kia H.
Jelly bean are very good. They have all sorts of flavor which thats a good thing. Pretty pricey for a small bag but it taste delicious. My favorite one is the strawberry shortcake.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
I am a jelly bean fanatic! I love Jelly Belly! They have the best flavors, my favorite is butter popcorn and fruit punch.
Maria C.
Omg! how did I not know these existed, this is like my dream candy box, endless possibilities of flavor combination. I need to go buy!
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the only type of jelly beans that I will eat! I love all of the different flavors, and they taste wonderful!
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
I'm a huge fan of jelly bellys...what a fantastic assortment! The ice cream flavors are my favorite!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love jelly beans! Especially when they have unique flavors, I love trying them all..and finding my favorites! :)
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
I am a jelly bean lover and this is my ice cream topping! Kids at my house love and husband almost eats the whole box!
Annie N.
I love this mix of jelly bellys! Good flavors and a good variety to choose from, perfect for any sweet tooth!
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has anyone ever tried these? I hear they are very good. But I have never had them. Where do they sell them at?
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Sweet Tooth Expert
By mixing flavors of these Jelly Belly's it can create a altogether new flavor. What are your combination flavors and what creations have you come up with? I like to mix the Chocolate Pudding flavor with the Marshmallow flavor to create "Hot Cocoa" flavor that bursts with flavors!