Jelly Belly Extreme Sportbeans Cherry - Single Package uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY JELLY BELLY

Sport Beans are the fun, easy to use nutritional supplement thats ideal as fuel during your long rides. Packed with Vitamin B & C, Carbohydrate, and Electrolytes Used by the Jelly Belly cycling team, plus other profession. see more...

Lauren G.
Sportbeans are great for anyone who is marathon training. They're easy to eat during a long run and small enough to carry in a pocket or pouch. I like the cherry flavor with the caffeine because it helps for wan extra boost.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I just ran my first half marathon and ate these during the race. They were a great little snack to have. They stimulated my saliva so they helped with dry mouth, they tasted great, and it's possible they even helped me keep going! Great fun snack for during a half marathon!
Rebecca P.
Watkinsville , GA
I love Sport Beans so much! They are easy to chew (unlike some other brands of energy chews which are so tough) and they taste great. They give you energy and replenish you. I use them before (and sometimes during) workouts, running, races (5k, 10k and triathlons) and they are not heavy on your stomach either. All of them taste great but my favorite flavor a are juicy pear, watermelon and orange.
Amber T.
Gross! I bought these because I needed energy one day before work. I wanted something that wasn't going to only give me energy, but would also not be terrible for me. Well they had a terrible taste i couldnt even eat them, so I dont know how they work for energy.
LEAR17497 ISABELLA P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A number of reviewers have complained about the price of this product-- stating that it's higher than the price at Costco. While that statement is true-- this product is a good deal when 1) you're sending it to someone as a gift 2) you have an Amazon prime membership, and 3) the person you are sending the gift to does not live near a Costco-- or have a Costco membership. When those conditions are met, this is a great price performer, and a welcome gift. I was going to buy the product from Costco, and send it to a friend, until I realized that shipping would cost more than the difference in price-- along with my time, the cost of the box, packing material, etc. I've sent this item to friends regularly, they always enjoy it and appreciate the gift. I appreciate the quality of the Jelly Belly product, and saving on shipping- compared to sending it myself.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I ate these before a big tournament and did not like them at all! They didn't give me energy, they made my stomach hurt, and they didn't taste good at all!
Maria A.
These are so good . They are so chewy and got a really good flavor. I do recommend these to anyone who is looking to buy gummy worms ! I always eat them.
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
I have never been a fan of jelly beans but everyone I know seems to love them. So I can't give it a bad review. They are just not for me.
Teal P.
This is a terrible idea. Let's get a boost from artificial sugar and flavoring. If you actually need a boost-eat some fruit.
Paris B.
This is not the best of jellybeans this one if the worst and I love jellybeans I don't know whaT they where thinking

back