Jelly Belly Extreme Bean Watermelon, 1 Ounce uploaded by Rebecca K.

BY JELLY BELLY

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jelly Belly jelly beans are totally my favorite candy of all time! I typically don't eat much candy but the flavors they have are all SPOT ON!!!  The watermelon is by far my favorite and I love that I can get an entire bag of just this flavor! They hit the spot with this kind
Kerrigan C.
These have a slightly different texture and flavor than normal jelly beans. They are more gritty and a little more sour than normal. I do like them for an energy boost but not sure if I will get them again.
Rebecca K.
I'm not sure if people use (or should use) these outside of training for an endurance event. These are *not your regular jelly beans!* I only heard of these while I was in a training group for a marathon. The benefit of training with a running group for long races is that they usually provide a variety of energy supplements, or "food" as some coaches call it, for the long runs. The idea is that you're supposed to try different kinds while you are training so you know what you like and what you don't like. A lot of people also have digestive problems with certain products, which you want to minimize on race day!! I like these because they were the best on my stomach and you can buy them in tiny ziplock pouches and they're easy to pop in your mouth one or two at a time without stopping to walk. They're also easier to get un-stuck from your teeth! Some of the "gu"s and "blocks" also don't taste as good as these. They also come in caffeinated or regular if you want an added boost!
Jamie J.
Cleburne, TX
Love the flavor.  These are great for a quick treat and you do not feel you are cheating on your diet. They give you the quick sweet pickup you need, without the guilt.
Shannon D.
I'm currently just finishing up my marathon training and I'm very thankful for these beans. I take them when I have about three miles left and they give me a good boost to get through the rest of my run.
Gabriel C.
I don't particularly like this jelly bean. Even though I adore Jelly Belly, I don't like this "5 Hour Energy jelly bean" (that's what I call them).
Kyana M.
New york, NY
Generally I am not a fan of jelly beans but I thought these were actually pretty good. They weren't very effective in producing energy though.
Carolina L.
Fresno, CA
I used these while I trained for a marathon, the flavor of the jellybean is delicious and they give you a bit of energy to do to us to r==
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always use these before a long run. They work really well and taste nice! The price isn't bad either!
Becky M.
O, WALLSEND
Watermelon jelly bellys have to be the best flavour, hands down. First of all they taste amazing and then it gets even better! They actually look like tiny watermelons because the outside is a watermelon green and then if you bite into it it's a watermelon red! So awesome