BY JELLY BELLY

Valerie A.
Me encantaron estos dulces , son super deliciosos deberían comprarlos y probarlos por que de verdad son muy ricos de e buen sabor
Yo voy a seguir probando más sabores ustedes también deberían comprar y probarlos se los recomiendo un montón de verdad
Shea G.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
I hate the taste of this, It just seems very very fake and jelly beans literally make me sick. Combine it with Dr. Pepper, oh boy, I was sick for days.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Easily one of my favorite jelly bean flavors ever. Unfortunately they're so expensive, i rarely get to enjoy them. (At least around my area) but if you haven't tried them, i would.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm not a huge fan of jelly beans, but I LOVE DR.PEPPER so I decided to give these a try. There were good, but they didn't taste enough like Dr.Pepper for me to buy them again. The flavor was there, but to me it was more of just a slight after taste. I would recommend trying them though, especially if you love jelly beans in general. I think it's a great product idea, but just needs some adjustments.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Scarborough, ME
Give 10 year old me a huge bag of Dr. Pepper and Root Beer jelly beans and you've got a happy camper.However, after having a baby I've had to hide the bag from myself until I lose the baby weight. I like to count them out and at 3 calories a bean, grab 10 and feel like you've just blew your diet and had a can of soda for only 30 calories. ;)
Alayna K.
Alayna K.
Dr pepper is my favorite pop so I tried these. I loved them! If you like dr pepper you'll be a fan too. I highly recommend it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
LOVE. Dr. pepper is my fav soda so anything Dr. pepper is a must have! jelly belly's flavor developers are on point with this!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
This is the best jelly bean flavor ever!!!!  I love Dr. Pepper, so of course I went for Dr. Pepper jelly beans and they did not disappoint!  They are not cheap, but sometimes it's definitely worth the splurge to me! I totally recommend these to any Dr. Pepper fan!
morgan b.
morgan b.
Louisville, KY
I love these. I always snag a bag when ever I go to the store if I see them. My best friend and I love them so we always share
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
Apollo, PA
These are the best jelly beans I have ever eaten and I buy them every time I see them. They taste exactly like dr. Pepper. The only down side is they're only sold at candy stores and amusement parks other than the website.
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Are these chocolates tasteful ?
Jerrylyn Y.
Jerrylyn Y.
I love Dr pepper what stores can I purchase at?
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Do these really taste like Dr Pepper?
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
OOOOO.... Do they really taste like Dr. Pepper???
Serán Buenos? ? Yo creo que si