BY JELLY BELLY

The original gourmet jelly bean. Naturally and artificially flavored. Dr. Pepper - est. 1885. A fate free gluten free food. 4 calories per bean. Product guarantee: Your Jelly Belly confection items are made of the finest food ingredients. They should reach you in excellent condition. If not we will replace them free of charge. Just return the unused portion of the package and tell us your reason for return along with where and when you bought it. Ingredients Sugar Corn Syrup Modified Food Starch Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Sodium Citrate Phosphoric Acid Natural and Artificial Flavor Color Added Red 40 Lake Blue 2 Lake Red 40 Yellow 5 Lake Beeswax Carnauba Wax Confectioner's Glaze Caffeine. Specification: Capacity - 3.5 oz. Pack of 12 Dimension - 9.75 L x 5.379 W x 3.62 H in. Item Weight - 3 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
These actually taste like Dr. Pepper. My daughter gave me one without telling me the flavor and I guessed it because I love Dr. Pepper.
Sage M.
Vista, Ca
Yes these are super yummy. And they taste just like dr. Pepper. Would definitely recommend picking these up next time you see them.
morgan b.
Louisville, KY
I love these. I always snag a bag when ever I go to the store if I see them. My best friend and I love them so we always share
Shantelle G.
SO FREAKING GOOD! It tastes smack like Dr. Pepper. I swear by Jelly Belly. They are doing their thing with these jelly beans!!
Alayna K.
Dr pepper is my favorite pop so I tried these. I loved them! If you like dr pepper you'll be a fan too. I highly recommend it!
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
LOVE. Dr. pepper is my fav soda so anything Dr. pepper is a must have! jelly belly's flavor developers are on point with this!
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I had purchased these for my son who is a Dr. Pepper fan and he couldn't believe how much they taste just like Dr. Pepper.
Shawna S.
My boyfriend loves these! He loves the soda and says that these taste just like the soda! But just in jelly bean form.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Jelly bellys! These really do taste like Dr. Pepper. Too many of them are over kill, but they're good!
Brittany  M.
Bessemer, Al
I love these things. Dr. Pepper does a great job recreating their soda flavor in other products.
Chrissie N.
Are these chocolates tasteful ?
Jerrylyn Y.
I love Dr pepper what stores can I purchase at?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Do these really taste like Dr Pepper?
Lorena V.
OOOOO.... Do they really taste like Dr. Pepper???
Valerie A.