BY JELLY BELLY

The original gourmet jelly bean. Naturally and artificially flavored. Dr. Pepper - est. 1885. A fate free gluten free food. 4 calories per bean. Product guarantee: Your Jelly Belly confection items are made of the finest food ingredients. They should reach you in excellent condition. If not we will replace them free of charge. Just return the unused portion of the package and tell us your reason for return along with where and when you bought it. Ingredients Sugar Corn Syrup Modified Food Starch Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Sodium Citrate Phosphoric Acid Natural and Artificial Flavor Color Added Red 40 Lake Blue 2 Lake Red 40 Yellow 5 Lake Beeswax Carnauba Wax Confectioner's Glaze Caffeine. Specification: Capacity - 3.5 oz. Pack of 12 Dimension - 9.75 L x 5.379 W x 3.62 H in. Item Weight - 3 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sage M.
Vista, Ca
Yes these are super yummy. And they taste just like dr. Pepper. Would definitely recommend picking these up next time you see them.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Tastes just like a dr. Pepper! Love the flavor and the ease of eating them. Jelly Belly makes a Tom of fun flavors so it's impossible not to find one you like.
Amanda W.
I love Dr. Pepper and the fact that these are a thing is amazing. They don't taste bad. They taste really good. I would recommend these.
morgan b.
Louisville, KY
I love these. I always snag a bag when ever I go to the store if I see them. My best friend and I love them so we always share
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Jelly bellys! These really do taste like Dr. Pepper. Too many of them are over kill, but they're good!
Brittany  M.
Bessemer, Al
I love these things. Dr. Pepper does a great job recreating their soda flavor in other products.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
I hate the taste of this, It just seems very very fake and jelly beans literally make me sick. Combine it with Dr. Pepper, oh boy, I was sick for days.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
These actually taste like Dr. Pepper. My daughter gave me one without telling me the flavor and I guessed it because I love Dr. Pepper.
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
The new Jelly Belly Game is amazingly fun. It has some good ones and gross tasting flavors and you have to guess the gross flavor like dirty socks lmao The orange ones are my personal favorite
Shawna S.
My boyfriend loves these! He loves the soda and says that these taste just like the soda! But just in jelly bean form.
Chrissie N.
Are these chocolates tasteful ?
Jerrylyn Y.
I love Dr pepper what stores can I purchase at?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Do these really taste like Dr Pepper?
Lorena V.
OOOOO.... Do they really taste like Dr. Pepper???
Valerie A.