BY JELLY BELLY

The original gourmet jelly bean. Naturally and artificially flavored. Dr. Pepper - est. 1885. A fate free gluten free food. 4 calories per bean. Product guarantee: Your Jelly Belly confection items are made of the finest food ingredients. They should reach you in excellent condition. If not we will replace them free of charge. Just return the unused portion of the package and tell us your reason for return along with where and when you bought it. Ingredients Sugar Corn Syrup Modified Food Starch Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Sodium Citrate Phosphoric Acid Natural and Artificial Flavor Color Added Red 40 Lake Blue 2 Lake Red 40 Yellow 5 Lake Beeswax Carnauba Wax Confectioner's Glaze Caffeine. Specification: Capacity - 3.5 oz. Pack of 12 Dimension - 9.75 L x 5.379 W x 3.62 H in. Item Weight - 3 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
This is the best jelly bean flavor ever!!!!  I love Dr. Pepper, so of course I went for Dr. Pepper jelly beans and they did not disappoint!  They are not cheap, but sometimes it's definitely worth the splurge to me! I totally recommend these to any Dr. Pepper fan!
Kayleigh J.
Apollo, PA
These are the best jelly beans I have ever eaten and I buy them every time I see them. They taste exactly like dr. Pepper. The only down side is they're only sold at candy stores and amusement parks other than the website.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Tastes just like a dr. Pepper! Love the flavor and the ease of eating them. Jelly Belly makes a Tom of fun flavors so it's impossible not to find one you like.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Dr. Pepper and the fact that these are a thing is amazing. They don't taste bad. They taste really good. I would recommend these.
morgan b.
Louisville, KY
I love these. I always snag a bag when ever I go to the store if I see them. My best friend and I love them so we always share
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Jelly bellys! These really do taste like Dr. Pepper. Too many of them are over kill, but they're good!
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I had purchased these for my son who is a Dr. Pepper fan and he couldn't believe how much they taste just like Dr. Pepper.
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
The new Jelly Belly Game is amazingly fun. It has some good ones and gross tasting flavors and you have to guess the gross flavor like dirty socks lmao The orange ones are my personal favorite
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
These actually taste like Dr. Pepper. My daughter gave me one without telling me the flavor and I guessed it because I love Dr. Pepper.
Shawna S.
My boyfriend loves these! He loves the soda and says that these taste just like the soda! But just in jelly bean form.
Chrissie N.
Are these chocolates tasteful ?
Jerrylyn Y.
I love Dr pepper what stores can I purchase at?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Do these really taste like Dr Pepper?
Lorena V.
OOOOO.... Do they really taste like Dr. Pepper???
Valerie A.