BY JELLY BELLY

Amber E.
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm not a huge fan of jelly beans, but I LOVE DR.PEPPER so I decided to give these a try. There were good, but they didn't taste enough like Dr.Pepper for me to buy them again. The flavor was there, but to me it was more of just a slight after taste. I would recommend trying them though, especially if you love jelly beans in general. I think it's a great product idea, but just needs some adjustments.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Suffolk, VA
Give 10 year old me a huge bag of Dr. Pepper and Root Beer jelly beans and you've got a happy camper.However, after having a baby I've had to hide the bag from myself until I lose the baby weight. I like to count them out and at 3 calories a bean, grab 10 and feel like you've just blew your diet and had a can of soda for only 30 calories. ;)
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Easily one of my favorite jelly bean flavors ever. Unfortunately they're so expensive, i rarely get to enjoy them. (At least around my area) but if you haven't tried them, i would.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Tastes just like a dr. Pepper! Love the flavor and the ease of eating them. Jelly Belly makes a Tom of fun flavors so it's impossible not to find one you like.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Dr. Pepper and the fact that these are a thing is amazing. They don't taste bad. They taste really good. I would recommend these.
Mozelle M.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Jelly bellys! These really do taste like Dr. Pepper. Too many of them are over kill, but they're good!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
LOVE. Dr. pepper is my fav soda so anything Dr. pepper is a must have! jelly belly's flavor developers are on point with this!
Alayna K.
Alayna K.
Dr pepper is my favorite pop so I tried these. I loved them! If you like dr pepper you'll be a fan too. I highly recommend it!
samantha w.
samantha w.
Shreveport, LA
I am a Dr. Pepper fanatic and a Jelly bean lover as well! Put the 2 together and it's instant magic! I wasn't disappointed with this flavor at all!
Shantelle G.
Shantelle G.
SO FREAKING GOOD! It tastes smack like Dr. Pepper. I swear by Jelly Belly. They are doing their thing with these jelly beans!!
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Are these chocolates tasteful ?
Jerrylyn Y.
Jerrylyn Y.
I love Dr pepper what stores can I purchase at?
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Do these really taste like Dr Pepper?
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
OOOOO.... Do they really taste like Dr. Pepper???
Valerie A.