Jelly Belly Donald Duck Gift Bag, 7.5 oz

Donald Duck Special Edition Jelly Beans The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean. Flavors include Berry Blue, Blueberry, Lemon, Orange, Sour Grape, Sour Lemon, Sour Orange. Naturally artificially flavored. A Fat Free Food 1 Gluten Free 4 Peanut Free 3 4 Calories Per Bean see more...

Johanna V.
This is such a cute bag. I'm a sucker for package. How ever jelly bellies are the best. There full of flavor and so small at the same time. They can be a. It pricey for the amount you get. But in my opinion one bag does the job.
Manuela A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have seen this at kohls ,they on clearance. But I didn't buy them. I think there low fat , I really like jelly beans. There other candy I like .
Sarah K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got these through a fundraiser my kids were having a school a couple years back some of the flavors were good some where not.
Melissa W.
My favorite candy in the world but it's a little to sweet I love all the different flavors and colors and all kids love them to
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
We love jelly belly jelly beans in my family. We like the smaller size jelly beans. These come in many flavors and varieties.
Audrey D.
Gave these as part of a birthday gift for my nephew. He loved the package and so did his mother as it could be resealed.
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
favorite things in the enyire workd omg soo good great bunch just aweesoommee dude lol but jelly bellys are good
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA
These Jelly Belly fruit Gems are great. The fruit flavor is refreshing. I love every flavor in the b
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love all the flavors this is my favorite jelly bean bag packaging is great and flavor is amazing
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN
These are awesome for kids birthdays Christmas in their stockings jelly beans are awesome