BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Beanbr 1 oz Sample Bag Included A Fat Free Food 2 Gluten Free 3 Peanut Free 4 4 Calories Per Bean 20 Assorted Flavors start=7 style=list-style-type: discli 7 Blueberry 6 Bubble Gum 8 Buttered Popcorn 10 Coconut 9 Cotton Candy 2 Green Apple 1 Juicy Pear 3 Lemon 5 Lemon Lime 4 Licorice 17 Orange Sherbet 16 Peach 18 Pina Colada 20 Sizzling Cinnamon 19 Strawberry Cheescake 12 Tangerine 11 Toasted Marshmallow 13 Tutti-Fruitti 15 Very Cherry 14 Watermelon Jelly Belly salutes Mickey Mouse and friends with this whimsical Jelly Bean machine. Enjoy your favorite Jelly Belly beans and your favorite Disney characters. see more...

Pam K.
Sacramento, CA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I never seen this before but this really really cute. I don’t know where to get this but I would like have this. Jelly beans are my favorite, I try any flavors. I don’t know it’s good value but I think so. Yes, I bet that too!! I would really like to have this
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Got this for my god daughter's birthday party. It had a candy land theme and we filled this with jelly beans and m&m's. She loves Mickey Mouse and she loves candy so it was a match made in heaven for her. Everyone at the party got a kick out of the mickey ears.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Disney & Jelly Belly....what more could I ask for. The kids big & small love getting jelly bellys from it anytime they are home or visit. It's so pretty.
Oceanna H.
My daughter loves this and it being Mickey Mouse was a good part too. She got for a gift so I can't say where they got it. But the flavor was great too
Felicia Y.
Ive this machine and love it since I'm a big disney fan. Jelly beans have great assortment of flavors and pack a punch in the flavor category
ollie o.
Black imy favorite is Black but love all colors. I eat them with saltine crackers. s my favorite. but like to eat all wirh saltine crackers.
Bruna G.
Montclair, NJ
This machine is the cutest thing ever! I love these candies and how funny and pretty decoration they are in this machine
Milagros Y.
I always buy to gift for children because it has a sweet taste and because they can play with the packaging
Tara M.
Best of both worlds. Everyone loves Mickey Mouse and everyone loves jelly belly. Perfect for children.
Stacey U.
A really fun jelly bean dispenser. Makes eating them so much fun. A must have for Disney lovers