BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly Crushed Pineapple jelly beans in a clear, re-sealable bulk tub with lid. Portable and convenient size for candy. 16 oz of Buttered Popcorn flavor Jelly Belly jelly beans in a clear, re-sealable bulk tub with lid. Approximately 400 beans per pound. Color as represented is as accurate as possible, depending on your video and/or monitor settings. All Jelly Belly jelly beans are certified OU Kosher by the Orthodox Union. Features include: One 10-pound bag of pineapple-flavored jelly beans Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S. see more...

krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I've always loved Jelly Belly beans. A family friend of ours owns a candy shop that specializes in Jelly Belly beans so we get to try a lot of the premieres before they hit the stores. Anyways crushed pineapple is amazing especially when combined with coconut, mango, or any of the other tropical flavors.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Sherwood, AR
I don't really like jelly beans actually I kind of hate them but this the only flavor I will eat. But they are really good.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN
The flavor of these are really good. They taste just like a real pineapple! They are a little pricey but worth every cent
Joadan D.
Joadan D.
Riverview, FL
Taste great!!! Perfect for my sweet tooth! You can get them at most grocery stores. Has an artificial valve or though.
Arnetta F.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
I like to get the jelly belly's by the individual flavor. The pineapple is good, along with the buttered popcorn.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I luv pineapple so yes these r mY faves I luv all Jelly Belly jelly beans well except buttered popcorn Ewww lol.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
The Jelly Belly Crushed Pinapple Jelly Beans are by far my favorite flavor of Jelly beans. So refreshing
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
OMG THIS ITS VERY DELICIOUS!!!!! I recommend so mucho this product!!!! Its very amazing
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
These are one of my favorite jelly beans. I love them. They are so yummy and delicious
Telecia D.
Telecia D.
2959 Cypress Creek Rd scott,ar 72142
Best flavor ever pineapple is best jellybean I've tasted everyone should try them