Jelly Belly Clear Classics Hello Kitty uploaded by Mi Nhong X.

BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Since 1898. Favorite Flavors Naturally & Artificially Flavored A Fat Free Food Gluten Free Peanut Free. Flavors: Bubble Gum. Cotton Candy. Red Apple. Sour Cherry. Strawberry Cheesecake. Very Cherry 522-3267. see more...

Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The packaging is so cute! It is so adorable that you just don't want to eat it because of the packaging is stopping you. It came with strawberry flavored ones, cherry, and strawberry cheesecake from what I remember. It is a nice combo blend of the red/pink jelly beans! You can find these at TJ MAXX or Ross.
Mi Nhong X.
These are soooooo good. I don't know if its just a part of the jelly belly holiday goodies but the hello kitty jelly belly's are soo good. my favorite was the cheesecake.
Nina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Got these only cuz I love hello kitty. The flavors are a mixed berry flavor. They are sweet but not too sweet. Come in very cute hello kitty packaging. Very affordable as well.
Deja M.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So I got this as a gift and honestly I hate jelly jeans but I'm in love with hello kitty. this would make great and cute stocking stuffers with the holidays around the corner!
Teresa L.
These are 2 of my favorite thing in one: Hello Kitty and Jelly Belly!! I love buying these exclusive packs. When I saw Hello Kitty, I knew I needed this.
Shannon B.
Utica, NY
I love Hello Kitty and Jelly Beans. I also love the fact that these are all red and pink jelly beans. They are so good. I would buy these all the time.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are THE BEST jelly beans with the best selection of flavors. The HK packaging make them an attractive purchase for a little girl or HK lover.
Sabrina D.
Wausau, WI
Got this for my daughter, she LOVES jelly beans and Hello Kitty! Packaging is adorable and the jelly beans tasted great! Big bonus for mama!
Andreina G.
Amo las jelly belly son mi acompañante ideal cuando voy al cine.. Me encantan él sabor a fresa, kiwi todos los sabores
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I loved these and I love hellokitty they were pretty good and cheap I will definitely buy more I really liked them

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.