BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Since 1898. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

Jelly Belly Clear Classics 49 Flavors
  • "These are so yummy, and classics, they have great tasty flavors, and are not to sticky, I love mixing up the different flavors to get other flavor combinations." in 1 review
  • "Not bad, good number of flavors; however, some of the flavors appear to be the same color despite the description of the jelly bean on the package which in unfortunate if you are a person who doesn't like surprises and a you think you're about to eat a lemon flavored bean when its really buttered popcorn flavored." in 1 review
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Jelly belly comes out with amazing flavors and always taste good. I love the classic flavors too. I love holiday or theme jelly bean dispensers they release each year and own several of them. I buy direct from company online but also buy at Safeway grocery store while shopping. I highly recommend these tasty treats!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love jelly belly jelly beans. The flavors are so unique &!its always fun to see what kind you picked (popcorn is my fav.) They sell them is so many different sizes that it's easy to find a bag to fit your budget!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
whitehall, mt
Jelly Belly jelly beans are by far my absolute favorite. There is a flavor for everyone. My mom is to get these for me several times a year. After she passed last year, my Dad decided to continue on her tradition. I buy them myself every few week. A small handful is great for a sweet tooth.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I'm a big fan of jellybeans, especially Jelly Belly. Although I do not eat them often, I still love them. You can get them just about anywhere too, which is convenient. They are totally worth purchasing if you've never tried them.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Columbia , SC
Jelly bellys take me back to my childhood. They are pure yummy memories. I love them all. Minus black licorice one. But seriously they are delicious. I don't get jelly beans often but when I do they make me happy
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Jelly Belly jelly beans are the only kind I eat. I love jelly bellies, but hate every other kind of jelly bean. Jelly Bellies each have a very juicy distinct flavor. I feel like other jelly bean brands all taste the same and have a mushy texture.
Liilly S.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love jelly bellys who doesn't lol they are the best and i love this baggies it comes with a variety of them inside
Avisa B.
Avisa B.
I love this
Whenever I am married I take this and sit in front of the television
I carry this everyday to work
I absolutely love it
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Alanna H.
Alanna H.
I love all of the creative flavors that you just don't get from other candies! I always expect some cool flavor from Jelly Belly, and they do not disappoint!