BY JELLY BELLY

Features include: One 10-pound bag of chocolate Dutch mints in assorted colorsA decadent co-mingling of creamy chocolate and peppermint Coated in lavender, mint green and white candy shells Made in the U.S.Subtle mint and chocolate combined in a seamless blend of flavors. Addictive is the only word for them. see more...

Holly W.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
These chocolates are yummy. They remind me of my grandmother - she always had a bowl of something similar at her house.
The candy she'll covers a smooth chocolatey center. I just wish they weren't so expensive!!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These are amazing as after dinner mints. The perfect blend of mint and chocolate! These are tough to find, so when I do find them somewhere I stock up.
savannah h.
savannah h.
I don't like these at all. being a mint person, i find they taste more like chocolate than mint. i prefer other table mints a lot more than these.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love almost everything Jelly Belly makes and these are no exception. They taste great. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are different from jelly beans from jelly belly but I love the chocolate mints that they make. They melt in your mouth,
Paola s.
Paola s.
Medley, FL
Mentas de chocolate colores pasteles y son como gelatinosas buenas y quisiera probarlas
Christina C.
Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These taste so delicious and I really love jelly belly products & they are addicting
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Not bad. Good flavor. Used these for a shower I had hosted. Good value. I know there are cheaper options available, but not the quality. These are the ones that I would purchase again if the opportunity presented itself.
Ami D.
Ami D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are pretty good. They do have the true Dutch chocolate taste to them and yes I can pick up on Dutch flavors.
Tania s.
Tania s.
Miami , FL
puedo decir que tenían un buen sabor pero no las agradeci mucho ccreo que no las vuelvo a comprar ,precio esta bien
Alice R.