Jelly Belly Chocolate Dutch Mints, Assorted Pastel Colors, 10 lb

Features include: One 10-pound bag of chocolate Dutch mints in assorted colorsA decadent co-mingling of creamy chocolate and peppermint Coated in lavender, mint green and white candy shells Made in the U.S.Subtle mint and chocolate combined in a seamless blend of flavors. Addictive is the only word for them. see more...

Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not bad. Good flavor. Used these for a shower I had hosted. Good value. I know there are cheaper options available, but not the quality. These are the ones that I would purchase again if the opportunity presented itself.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
These chocolates are yummy. They remind me of my grandmother - she always had a bowl of something similar at her house.
The candy she'll covers a smooth chocolatey center. I just wish they weren't so expensive!!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These are amazing as after dinner mints. The perfect blend of mint and chocolate! These are tough to find, so when I do find them somewhere I stock up.
savannah h.
I don't like these at all. being a mint person, i find they taste more like chocolate than mint. i prefer other table mints a lot more than these.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Me encantan estas mentas de chocolates son mis favoritas , me gusta como se siente al ponerlas en tu boca , al final esta él chocolate muy buenas
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love almost everything Jelly Belly makes and these are no exception. They taste great. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Justine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These mints are delicious. They are really soft and just yummy. I love all Jelly Belly products in general as they are all so yummy.
Kellie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are different from jelly beans from jelly belly but I love the chocolate mints that they make. They melt in your mouth,
Ami D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are pretty good. They do have the true Dutch chocolate taste to them and yes I can pick up on Dutch flavors.
Tania s.
puedo decir que tenían un buen sabor pero no las agradeci mucho ccreo que no las vuelvo a comprar ,precio esta bien