BY JELLY BELLY

Features include: One 10-pound bag of sour cherry candies Chewable cherry center with a candy shellA Jelly Belly favorite with a touch of sourness Made in the U.S.tart cherry flavored candy made by jelly belly candy company see more...

• Where do they sell these? I used to love them! 6 Answers
Rose B.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
Yum Yum Yumm...these have been my favorite since i was little. Jelly Belly's are the BEST by far though..I do not see them in stores very often so when I do I try to sock up. :)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, ['', '', '']
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cherry sours are the best candy ever! So sweet but tart. A taste you cannot compare to anything else. Love this.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really like the cherry flavor.. Not too hard to bit or too stick to chew which I like!!! ........Yummy!!
Kenia O.
Kenia O.
this is one of those items you either love or hate. I love them they are more sweet than sour and i look biting through the hard coat over the gummy. So delicious!!! Reminds me of sour heads. I buy mine online because I never find them in stores! Bummer.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Marion, NC
I love these sour cherry candy things they are so good they're like soft on the outside and then get a little bit more chewy on the inside they're not overly powered by sourness I like that about them
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
East Ridge, TN
Favorite candy!!! I could eat these all day. They're seriously good with a delightfully tart cherry flavor.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious and addicting! I love Jelly Belly products and I love cherry flavor. Sour Cherry flavor is what takes it over the top! I order them through Jelly Belly's website.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love Jelly Belly Cherry sours. These are my favorite candy. Cherry is my favorite flavor. I also love the price.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Dekalb, IL
These are almost as good as Lemon Heads but, still pretty good! I like that it is a sour cherry flavor. Its great!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
My husband introduced me to cherry sours and OMG! I couldn't stop eating them. So sweet and tart all in a lil ball of delicious
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where do they sell these? I used to love them!