BY JELLY BELLY

Toast any occasion with Champagne jelly beans. They have all the flavor of a glass of bubbly in a petite-package and with none of the alcohol. Their iridescent finish will help to bring that extra sparkle to weddings, showers, parties and adult snacking.

Kat F.
Kent
I’ll be honest I don’t reallt like jelly beans all that much but these were the worst. I honestly can’t believe these made it to the shelves. I mean if you want to enjoy some alcoholic tastes without real alcohol these are ok. But like just shell out the money for ye real thing because the texture with the flavor is so wrong.
Willow D.
Walker
I work at a candy store and I tried these because of their sparkle one day and I absolutely love them. I’ve never had real champagne, since I’m not of age, but these taste good and look good. They are pretty popular too!
Emma S.
It tastes like old moldy apple juice! It smells very weird as well. I would stick will normal jelly belly beans. I got a bunch of thesse and i eat a few and never ate them. Not worthed it.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this brand but not a big fan of this flavor of jelly beans. They are a great value and would make a great stocking stuff. I will not buy this flavor again.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I loved these! It was fairly pricey for a small number of jelly beans, but given the cute champagne bottle packaging I'd say it was worth it for a treat. The flavor is definitely champagne, but obviously without the alcohol. I think these would make for really cute little stocking stuffers. Glad I got to try these!
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Ehh theses aren’t my favorite but almost every jelly bean is really good flavor and the value is great always cute packaging ... jelly beans are always a treat I get for a long car ride. Cheap in expensive
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I love champagne the drink. But when I heard that there was a champagne flavor drink I was so happy. I would recommend this jelly bean to people to taste. You can get it at any jelly belly factory or store.
Alexandria S.
Farmington, AR
This product shocked me! I thought it wasn’t going to be that good but it was very good!! It had a very nice taste. I think it’s better then regular jelly beans! I definitely recommend this to others!
Tami H.
Tasted like old apple juice. It would be a great one to add to the bean boozle challenge. Even smelled like something I would find in an old sippy.
Allison R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Did not like the taste at all, and I love this company and their products traditionally. This was not a win for me .
Shellby M.
Where sells this? How big is the bottle?