BY JELLY BELLY

White grape jells with candy coating. Perfect candy for wedding arrangements! Champagne-flavored jells are covered in white non-pareil seeds. These candies add a fun, festive flair to any special event! Note: Does not contain any alcohol. Features include: One 10-pound bag of champagne bottle candies Nonalcoholic candy with a flavor reminiscent of white grapes Fun and sweet-flavored champagne "bubbles" will be the hit of your party Made in the U.S.fun and sweet flavored champagne bubbles can be the toast to any party. Nonalcholic candy just a refined flavor reminiscent of white grapes see more...

Katherine Y.
Really good treat. Not too sweet, a little chewy, a little crunchy!! The flavor is unique and really good. I definitely recommend trying these if you are looking for something chewy but is not tooo sweet!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
These are ok I guess. They're cute and themed and would be awesome for a wedding favor, but to me they taste like mainly just sugar. Pleasant but not anything incredibly special or noteworthy. They do have a really nice texture though.
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
These jelly belly Champaign bubbles are good.i wouldn't describe as delicious. i woukd rather just the jelly bellys itself without the Champaign.i think the Champaign itself kindof changes the taste to the jelly bellys
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
In my opinion I love them but they don't exactly taste like champagne it pretty much tasted like not-as-sweet sugar to me. I like sweet things so I loved this
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
I did not like this candy at all. It was so nasty. The texture was off the flavor was bad. I will not buy these ever agine, My kids did not like them either.
Nici S.
Renton, WA
The grape jelly doesn't taste that good and the outside doesn't taste so good either I guess their ok but you really have to like jelly to want to eat these
Jessica B.
Columbus, GA
Oh yeah I remember this one's. This candy it's good a good taste. Very sweet.. but only thing you got to brush you teeth because it get stuck on your teeth.
Valentina Z.
I don't really like the flavor. I think that they could have done of picked a better flavor but I just don't like and the presentation could be better.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love my jelly bellys. This k8 d has a good flavor. Also love the color becouse I can use a party favors in a little bag with a ribbon
Kaydi S.
Not so good at all the flavor is not really what it taste like i hope this isn't the only flavor i wish i tripped a different one
Victoria F.