BY JELLY BELLY

Think you can't possibly get the taste of buttered popcorn in a jelly bean? Leave it to jelly bean masters Jelly Belly! And here it is. it's unmistakably the taste of the cinema in a bag! Try it. see more...

• Does anyone know of stores that sell packs of individual flavors ...4 Answers
  • "My boyfriend absolutely hates them but I can eat a whole bag." in 1 review
  • "I was skeptical the first time I heard about these, but ever since trying them, they are one of my favorite flavors of jelly beans!" in 1 review
  • "I personally love the taste of buttered popcorn but hate actually eating popcorn, so this is good to eat instead of actual popcorn and they are chewy instead of the crunchy stuff that gets stuck in your teeth ha!" in 1 review
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans ever! If isn't too sweet and tastes like popcorn, but better! I think they are a little spendy, but worth it if you want to splurge as I have never found any flavor like this anywhere else. The packaging is cute, but not resealable so that's a little disappointing
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
I love jelly belly buttered popcorn jelly beans, they are my favorite. I have been eating these for years; they were my moms favorite and now they're mine too. I would highly recommend visiting the jelly belly factory at least once in your life and take a tour! It's super fun. :)
Megan D.
The buttered popcorn flavor of Jelly Belly is my all time favorite. It doesn't exactly taste like popcorn, but nonetheless, I love them. I buy them in the single flavor bags. Definitely not healthy, but they are a great treat.
Melissa Y.
Memphis, TN
Jelly Belly jelly beans will forever be the best jelly beans but my favorite flavor has got to be buttered popcorn! I know that you might be a little skeptic at first BUT if you try them you will not be disappointed. I generally buy mine at a wholesale candy store but these can be found at your local grocery store for a decent price.
Maria Mercedes H.
Foodie Expert
These Jelly beans taste JUST like buttered popcorn and I love them! I remember my dad introduced me to them when I was around 12 or 13 and I've been obsessed with them ever since. Thinking about them makes my mouth water!
Jamie P.
Estacada, OR
Foodie Expert
Gross! So gross! Hate the flavor but still giving them 2 stars because they keep to their product line and keep them consistent, shaped the same and flavored the same. I just happen to hate the flavor.
Dani H.
Foodie Expert
If I could eat these everyday I would. It is definitely an acquired taste though. My boyfriend absolutely hates them but I can eat a whole bag. If you like the salty sweet thing...these are for you.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Foodie Expert
I really like this flavor of jelly bean, and really love this brand of jelly beans. I like that they sell the individual flavor so I can stop picking them out of the mixed bags.
Emily J.
Real talk: this if the Best. Jelly Belly. flavor. ever. It's sweet and buttery and tasty and you won't get it until you try them. They're the absolute best. Word.
Lauren P.
Foodie Expert
This is so gross to me I just can't accept the taste because I like candy to be sweet I guess. Didn't do much for me just thought it tasted like chewy butter.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Does anyone know of stores that sell packs of individual flavors or do you have to buy them online?