BY JELLY BELLY #100 in Popcorn

Think you can't possibly get the taste of buttered popcorn in a jelly bean? Leave it to jelly bean masters Jelly Belly! And here it is. it's unmistakably the taste of the cinema in a bag! Try it. see more...

• Does anyone know of stores that sell packs of individual flavors or...4 Answers
  • "My boyfriend absolutely hates them but I can eat a whole bag." in 1 review
  • "I was skeptical the first time I heard about these, but ever since trying them, they are one of my favorite flavors of jelly beans!" in 1 review
  • "I personally love the taste of buttered popcorn but hate actually eating popcorn, so this is good to eat instead of actual popcorn and they are chewy instead of the crunchy stuff that gets stuck in your teeth ha!" in 1 review
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Memphis, TN
Jelly Belly jelly beans will forever be the best jelly beans but my favorite flavor has got to be buttered popcorn! I know that you might be a little skeptic at first BUT if you try them you will not be disappointed. I generally buy mine at a wholesale candy store but these can be found at your local grocery store for a decent price.
Giana F.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
I love jelly belly buttered popcorn jelly beans, they are my favorite. I have been eating these for years; they were my moms favorite and now they're mine too. I would highly recommend visiting the jelly belly factory at least once in your life and take a tour! It's super fun. :)
Maria Mercedes H.
Maria Mercedes H.
Foodie Expert
These Jelly beans taste JUST like buttered popcorn and I love them! I remember my dad introduced me to them when I was around 12 or 13 and I've been obsessed with them ever since. Thinking about them makes my mouth water!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Foodie Expert
Gross! So gross! Hate the flavor but still giving them 2 stars because they keep to their product line and keep them consistent, shaped the same and flavored the same. I just happen to hate the flavor.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
My husband and I share this bag when we have the money. We love jelly belly candies and butter popcorn is one of our favorite flavors.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
Is by far my favorite flavor of jelly bean. I always always eat these first. But sometimes at 799 a pound it can get pretty expensive.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Love these Jelly Beans. They are very good like the different flavors popcorn flavor is wonderful it really taste like popcorn.
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Hartwell, GA
Foodie Expert
Jelly belly buttered popcorn jelly beans are my favorite snack. I love the buttery taste of them and the sweet aftertaste .
Heather H.
Heather H.
Lacey, WA
Foodie Expert
I grew up on jelly belly. I like the different flavored I also like mixing the favored to get different flavor combination
Devin T.
Devin T.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor but iroicly I don't like real popcorn so I guess it works out for me
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Does anyone know of stores that sell packs of individual flavors or do you have to buy them online?