GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJelly Belly
Candy JLB66137 Jelly Beans Buttered Popcorn 35 Oz - Pack Of 3

Jelly Belly Candy JLB66137 Jelly Beans Buttered Popcorn 3.5 Oz. - Pack Of 3

by Jelly Belly

Think you can't possibly get the taste of buttered popcorn in a jelly bean? Leave it to jelly bean masters Jelly Belly! And here it is. it's unmistakably the taste of the cinema in a bag! Try it.

Does anyone know of stores that sell packs of individual flavors or do you have to buy them online?
Start your review of Jelly Belly Candy JLB66137 Jelly Beans Buttered Popcorn 3.5 Oz. - Pack Of 3!
Product Highlights
My boyfriend absolutely hates them but I can eat a whole bag.in reviews
I was skeptical the first time I heard about these, but ever since trying them, they are one of my favorite flavors of jelly beans!in reviews
I personally love the taste of buttered popcorn but hate actually eating popcorn, so this is good to eat instead of actual popcorn and they are chewy instead of the crunchy stuff that gets stuck in your teeth ha!in reviews
breanna G.
Matteson, IL
I heard about these in the third grade I haven't stopped eating them since taste just like the name ;)
ashton B.
Louisville, KY
Jelly Belly Candy JLB66137 Jelly Beans Buttered Popcorn 3.5 Oz. - Pack Of 3 uploaded by ashton B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I have been eating these since I was kid. I love all Jelly Belly flavors but the buttered popcorn flavor is one of the best. It smells and tastes just like real popcorn! They are cheap and easy to find in stores.
McCraya H.
Huntsville
Love these Jelly Beans. They are very good like the different flavors popcorn flavor is wonderful it really taste like popcorn.
Jasmine K.
While many people are super confused by this flavor of jelly bean I find it absolutely amazing. Yes it really does takes like movie theater butter popcorn just in a jelly bean package. It’s a perfect treat when you can’t decide between salty or sweet and want to trick your tastebuds.
Allyssa R.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
My strange craving. These are definitely a required taste but have to be one of my favorite flavors. So different!
Jamie H.
Pearl River
Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn jelly beans are so good. I love how it tastes just like popcorn! I keep these in my desk as a special treat. Delicious and exciting because it’s not what you think it is.
Sara C.
My all time favorite jelly belly is the popcorn flavor! it tastes just like popcorn! sooooo good for a movie night
Megan D.
The buttered popcorn flavor of Jelly Belly is my all time favorite. It doesn't exactly taste like popcorn, but nonetheless, I love them. I buy them in the single flavor bags. Definitely not healthy, but they are a great treat.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
My favorite flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans ever! If isn't too sweet and tastes like popcorn, but better! I think they are a little spendy, but worth it if you want to splurge as I have never found any flavor like this anywhere else. The packaging is cute, but not resealable so that's a little disappointing
Giana F.
Modesto, CA
I love jelly belly buttered popcorn jelly beans, they are my favorite. I have been eating these for years; they were my moms favorite and now they're mine too. I would highly recommend visiting the jelly belly factory at least once in your life and take a tour! It's super fun. :)