Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyJelly Belly
Candy JLB66125 Jelly Beans Very Cherry 35 Oz - Pack Of 3

Jelly Belly Candy JLB66125 Jelly Beans Very Cherry 3.5 Oz. - Pack Of 3

by Jelly Belly

What an appropriate name! These Jelly Belly jelly beans are VERY cherry in their taste, as you would expect from this world famous company. Lip-smackingly good!

Are these the best jelly be cabbies in the market
I really like cherry candy but I've never had these. I was wondering if these had a common cherry candy flavor like most cherry candies, I really like most jelly belly so does anyone think I'll like these?
Start your review of Jelly Belly Candy JLB66125 Jelly Beans Very Cherry 3.5 Oz. - Pack Of 3!
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cherry is one of my favorite candy flavors. I was excited to find a bag of all cherry. According to the package, they also use actual cherry juice as part of the flavoring. I would definitely purchase these again.
Roselle, IL
These are amazing! I am that person that only picks the red out of the jelly beans bag so this is like heaven to me. If your like me... your pickiness has never been easier. Would highly recommend to anyone that loves cherry!
Louisville, KY
jelly belly finally did something right. the very cherry ones are one of the best flavors (in my opinion) & to make an entire bag of them was a great idea. they're pricey, just because jelly belly is, but i think well worth it.
I honestly haven't found a good jelly belly that I like except for Cinnamon, but im always willing to continue trying to find the good combo 😍
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best I've been eating them since I was a child. I won't eat any other jelly beans at all.
Cheektowaga , NY
These are the best jelly beans! They have so much flavor to them and you can defiantly tell they are cherry!
Aurora , CO
These candies are the bomb. Only jelly beans I really like. I would say it does have a good value. The flavor is just amazing. This is the only jelly bean flavor I really like. I would say I would repurchase it
I hadn't been a fan of candies my whole life, but this is my very favorite flavor of anything I've ever tried- would certainly recommend!
Norman
I love this candy. It has a very good cherry flavor. Doesn't taste fake at all. Perfect treat when you want something sweet , but not something that will give you a toothache.
MIAMI, FL
They are super fun these candy, to me personally I like the varied because you can eat different flavors in the same package, I give 4 stars I would give 5 but now I will buy one of them.