Jelly Belly Candy JLB61983 Pop Flip Box 20 Flavors 1 Oz. - Pack Of 24

by Jelly Belly

Yummy!! Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are colorful and tasty candies that have a hard shell on the outside and a soft chewy center on the inside. They come in a wide range of flavors something to please everyone. Whether you have a single flavor you love or like the assorted mixtures Jelly Belly's have them all. Features Type - Jelly Beans POP Flip Box 20 Flavors Capacity - 1 oz. Pack of 24 Item Weight - 0.08 lbs.

Classic flavors! When did you have your first jelly bean?
What is y'alls favorite flavor?
Start your review of Jelly Belly Candy JLB61983 Pop Flip Box 20 Flavors 1 Oz. - Pack Of 24!
I ate these when I was younger and loved jelly beans more than I do now. I am not a huge fan of all their favors but their fruity flavors are pretty yummy. My favorite used to be watermelon. Overall I think they are pretty decent candy but not my go to candy
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jelly bellys are the only jelly beans I enjoy. I love the variety of flavors. I especially love that the fruit flavored ones taste like fruit, and don't have a weird artificial taste.
Edinburg, TX
Really like these , the best part of this brand is the variety of flavors they have ( 50! ) . My favorite haveee to be the lemon lime, green apple, capuccino and chili mango.
Pullman
I generally love jelly beans. But in this case I feel like they put in ones that always taste like they are from the trash. Some are really good but others you have to avoid. My advice to you is look at the flavor before you eat it.
Vacaville CA
I live right next to the jelly belly factory so these are literally at my doorstep, LOL. I buy them all the time, and my son loves them as well! I highly recommend these when it comes to jellybeans! Absolutely fantastic.
Jelly Belly jelly beans have so many weird and different flavors my favorite is tuti fruiti I bought them at giant but you can get them at target and I would recommend this but some of the flavors are disgusting
A surprisingly okay dessert choice for a dieter. I was impressed that I was able to splurge on these tasty bits and work them into my strict diet. Definitely not a diet food, but a good treat still the same.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved using these for guessing games whenever I would babysit. These are so tasty and so interesting to see other people try and guess what flavor it is. (Blind folded of course)
Russellville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jelly Belly jelly beans are the best jelly beans ever! So many flavors. I tried a bag of the peach champagne ones the other day and couldn't help but eat them all!
I do not like jelly beans at all. The flavors taste weird and when you bite into them the texture is weird. They are cheap though and you can find them anywhere