BY JELLY BELLY

Yummy!! Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are colorful and tasty candies that have a hard shell on the outside and a soft chewy center on the inside. They come in a wide range of flavors something to please everyone. Whether you have a single flavor you love or like the assorted mixtures Jelly Belly's have them all. Features Type - Jelly Beans POP Flip Box 20 Flavors Capacity - 1 oz. Pack of 24 Item Weight - 0.08 lbs. see more...

• Classic flavors! When did you have your first jelly bean?1 Answers
  • What is y'alls favorite flavor?5 Answers
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I used to hate jelly beans when I was little! They were always so sticky and gooey and I just wasn't a fan but then I tried jelly bellys and I've loved them ever since! They have such unique flavors and they're so fun and easy to eat! I love snacking on them!
Megan M.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE the pear and red apple flavors, but the rest aren't my thing. I also think they are pretty darn expensive, so I only buy them in bulk so I can get only the flavors I love.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jelly bellys are the only jelly beans I enjoy. I love the variety of flavors. I especially love that the fruit flavored ones taste like fruit, and don't have a weird artificial taste.
Ruth I.
Pullman
I generally love jelly beans. But in this case I feel like they put in ones that always taste like they are from the trash. Some are really good but others you have to avoid. My advice to you is look at the flavor before you eat it.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best Jelly Bean ever made. The flavors are incredible in a wide variety of flavors. My go to for jelly beans. They are moderately priced and can be found at most stores
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love jelly bellies. These remind me of my childhood. I would eat tons of them. I don't like black licorice but I love the rest of the flavors. I like that there are a variety a flavors and so many delicious flavors.
Anita V.
Jelly Belly's are my favorite kind of jelly beans. My favorite flavor is the coffee and the cinnamon although I have put a few others as well LOL. They are truly the best jelly beans on the market nothing compares to the Jelly Belly jelly beans. I have purchased so many times and will continue to buy them good price great flavor
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I love Jelly Belly beans we would take the kids to the Jelly Belly Factory in California they would go through and taste each one of the beans they love them they're great tasting and a variety to pick from I would recommend these
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love jellybeans especially jelly bellies are so good so flavorful in every single being you cannot miss the flavors so bold and delicious I like basically every single flavor and I normally don't when it comes to candy but these are basically love everything and I love her so much variety it's perfect
Coleen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always thought I didn't like Jelly Beans until I tasted Jelly Belly jelly beans. Turns out, I'd just never had GOOD jelly beans! My favorites are toasted marshmallow and buttered popcorn. I always pick up a bag at Target. They're more expensive than other jelly beans, but they're worth it!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
What is y'alls favorite flavor?
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic flavors! When did you have your first jelly bean?