Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box

by Jelly Belly

Features include: One 10-pound bag of buttered popcorn-flavored jelly beans Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S.

Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box, can somebody tell me how gross is this ?
I Love this flavor is it seasonal?
Are they really worth trying? I feel very careful about unique tastes after trying Harry Potter jelly beans lol
Start your review of Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box!
Amanda B.
Hartselle, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn jelly beans are my absolute favorite!! Tastes JUST LIKE actual buttered popcorn!!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up eating these as a kid. I don't know why I liked them so much, but I always got them when I went to the movies. Nice pleasant not over powering flavor.
Adrienne J.
These are awful. They taste like gross margarine. I would. It recommend them to anyone.
Barbara J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box uploaded by Barbara J.
Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box these are my all time must have favorite snack my parents n my children get them for me on every occasion or if im sick
Michelle B.
Springfield, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Popcorn flavored jelly bellies are my absolute favorite! Jelly Bellies are a little pricey. Over $3 for such a small bag so I would charge less, or increase the amount given per bag. There is no other candy that mimics buttered popcorn from the movie theater, because of that, they are worthy of repurchasing!
Pamela K.
Love this flavor most of all. We actually fight over this one. So glad you can buy flavors by themselves. But I don’t need such a large amount
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These taste exactly like buttered popcorn, but due to the texture, they are dis-gust-ing. Jelly Belly is one of my favorite fruity candies, but they did this one too well. I wish they would’ve done maybe a kettle corn. At least the sweetness from that would make sense in candy form.
Kim B.
Fort Collins, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The buttered popcorn flavor jelly beans are my favorite. I only like these ones and the doctor pepper ones. I love that they somehow remind me of a popcorn flavor but are still sweet.
Florlisa S.
Flint, MI
Jelly belly buttered popcorn jelly beans are the best. I can't eat regular popcorn any more, but these are flavored just like buttered popcorn so I do not feel like I am missing out. If you are like me, I highly recommend trying these if you want a butter pop corn substitute.
Miranda G.
Oakland City, IN
Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box uploaded by Miranda G.
Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box uploaded by Miranda G.
I love these jellybeans although i hate how expensive this little packae was...$1.99! 😳 like i said my guilty pleasure!! They were delicious! Cant wait til i get more!!! This time from the candy store!!!Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box