Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Spinner

BY JELLY BELLY

A Whole New Spin on Playing with Your Food! From the Makers of Jelly Belly®. Dare to Compare Caution:  Contains Weird & Wild Flavors What is BeanBoozled?  It s fun in a box!  This special gift box edition comes with a spinner, 10 wild and weird flavors and 10 look-alike tasty beans.  Is it Licorie...or Skunk Spray?  Is it Juicy Pear...or Booger?  Spin the wheel and find out!  Fake out your family and friends.  Just don t get BeanBoozled yourself! These jelly beans may look alike but they could not taste more different from each other.  Think you can tell them apart?  We dare you! Licorice ~. see more...

• are the flavors that bad? , i need to taste it !4 Answers
  • What is the worst taste of everything? I think the one wi...7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these ? Are they really that bad ?3 Answers
Jelly Belly BeanBoozled  Spinner
Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Spinner
Buy on Target*
  • "Lol these are sooooo much fun, like I understand why people would give low score because of how nasty it nasty it taste, BUT THAT'S THE POINT" in 3 reviews
  • "We laughed so much over the weird and disgusting flavors we would get, it's super fun and definitely something to do with friends or family!" in 3 reviews
  • "I put these in my mothers stocking one year as a gag gift and she thought that they were a lot of fun." in 2 reviews
  • "I LOVE watching the Youtube videos of people taking on the challenge and actually bought a box for myself." in 2 reviews
  • "Fun to try out for the first time of your life, then after that you just should not try it again." in 2 reviews
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
So I'm not going to say these jelly beans taste exactly like the description that's given. But I can tell you that they are not pleasant. As in the ones that are not meant to be enjoyed and consumed with happiness. Are probably not going to. I highly doubt that dog food tastes exactly like dog food. In fact it does not neither do the lawn clippings even though I've never eaten grass I can't really vouch for that. But I will say that it's not a pleasant experience. It's a very fun game especially to watch your siblings or family members or friends faces change and you're able to tell what they got. I believe I got this game in the cylinder container at Party City for I want to say 8 or $9 plus tax. And you want to know if your toddler may actually like all of the flavors. And even if he doesn't he will still eat them.
Kat J.
This is only worth getting if you are a glutton for punishment,... Seriously, it’s beyond disgusting. I am not a fan of putting something in my mouth when I have no idea what it’s gonna taste like, so I simply watched in horror as others played. So much gagging and spitting, I can’t see why anyone would enjoy this as a game. Definitely DON’T recommend!!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Jelly Belly jelly beans... i have never tried this flavor, but i have tried others and they are fantastic. My favorite flavor is popcorn, because it taste exactly like buttery popcorn except its a jelly bean...
the factory is 15mins away from my home, in Fairfield, Ca.. If you tour the factory, you get free package Jelly beans...
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitivamente no sabe bien !!!! Pero de eso se trata el juego para hacerlo en familia y divertirnos un rato.. es precio está súper bien lo conseguí súper fácil sus sabores son muy originales me gusto mucho comprar esto!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought this for my niece for her birthday when they first came out. Super interesting and somewhat disgusting at the same time. I kept getting all the gross flavors. Ick! Some of them were definitely strong too, to the point where I could still smell it on my moms breath later on.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a really fun game to play on people. Half of them are delicious, and the other half are disgusting. You never know which one you’re going to get. I think it’s definitely not an everyday candy, but it’s fun for a game to play with others.
Andrew M.
Orlando, Fl
This has the jelly beans that are half delicious and half nasty. One of the nastiest jelly beans I’ve ever tasted in my entire life but that’s the fun of it. You never know if you’ll get the nasty flavor or the delicious one!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought this game so that me and my sister could play and make a YouTube video I can’t wait to enjoy this experience just having fun with it did not cost that much and I recommend it for fun
Loty B.
Elwood
This game is hilarious. I played it with my sister and she kept getting the nasty tasting ones. It's a really fun game to play and great that you can now get the beans separate.
Jenice S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great game to play with family and friends. If you have a sensitive stomach maybe not though. We don't but Beanboozled for the taste but to see those close to us make disgusted faces when they get the nasty ones.
Jennifer S.
Ok, so quick question. Are the flavors that bad???
Alicia A.
Xalapa
What is the worst taste of everything? I think the one with the vomit.
Day G.
Veracruz
are the flavors that bad? , i need to taste it !
Loveleen T.
Hey I just want to ask does anyone now a cheap price for this?? Pls tell
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried these ? Are they really that bad ?