BY JELLY BELLY

Twelve bags of Jelly Belly Beananza Licorice Jelly Beans see more...

• What is everyones favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • HOW MANY OF YOU GOT JELLY BEANS IN YOUR EASTER BASKETS...???1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I would never buy Jelly Bellys however if someone offered me one I would probably take it." in 1 review
  • "I love licorice and to add it with jelly beans you can't go wrong with the taste of them" in 1 review
Brieanne H.
Vancouver, WA
I would never buy Jelly Bellys however if someone offered me one I would probably take it. Its not a candy that I really like. I don't really care for the flavors. And most people I know who do eat Jelly Bellys only like 1 or 2 flavors so they have to go to the specialty stores to get just the one flavor that they like.
kongkear m.
Seattle, WA
Really love this brand of jelly beans overall. its a classic. if you like licorice then i recommend this for you if you aren't looking to eat vines of licorice. also recommend the many different flavors that jelly belly has to offer!
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
JELLY BELLY HAVE DIFFERENT FLAVORS , MY FAVORITE JELLY BEAN IS GREEN APPLE..YUMMY..!!!! JELLY BEANS ARE GREAT FOR GIFTS AND EASTER BASKETS..HOW MANY OF YOU GOT JELLY BEANS IN THEIR EASTER BASKETS??
caileigh s.
Mifflinburg, PA
I hate these kind! they are gross in my opinion. they also stick to your teeth and it is very annoying. the only thing I would say is they do have the sweetness to it.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
The only flavor jelly bean that I love are the green and red one I love to use them when my kids need help with there math homework and then they get a little snack after.
Chynna g.
Crest hill, Il
I love how jelly belly has not only regular jelly beans, but some really weird flavors, like the harry potter collection.
Chevy A.
I love the last of these they were so good. But my kid didn't like them so much lol but I love jelly belly products
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Jelly Bellys be bangin! ... all except the licorice. Yuck! But once again to each his own
Valeria C.
Edinburg, Tx
Very nice product! I really love it. Very delicious and yummi. I love it.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
HOW MANY OF YOU GOT JELLY BEANS IN YOUR EASTER BASKETS...???
Chynna g.
Crest hill, Il
What is everyones favorite flavor?