BY UNKNOWN

Get ready to pucker up! This foil bag contains the sour versions of popular Jelly Belly fruit flavors. It's a great gift idea for the sour candy enthusiast. Jelly Belly Sours have outstanding sour power added to fabulous Jelly Belly fruit flavors. This 7.5-oz. bag includes five assorted sour flavors. Item weight: 7.5-oz. Flavors included in this mix are Sour Apple, Sour Orange, Sour Cherry, Sour Grape and Sour Lemon Made in USA see more...

Monica V.
Best jelly beans ever. Introduced to them as a kid and I've been hooked ever since. Probably not a good thing to absent mindedly eat an entire bag at once but they are just THAT good.
Amanda L.
Toronto, ON
Ingredient wise this is obviously not an ideal food but it is in my list of favourite candy. I just wish it weren't so expensive. I would have it in my house all the time if it weren't as expensive so I guess the price is a good thing for managing my intake : ).