Jelly Belly 607598 3oz. Gummi Bears

by Jelly Belly

Gummi Bears: There are a lot of Gummi Bears on the market but these are one-of-a-kind. Made with Jelly Belly s famous attention to quality these legendary confections are overflowing with classic fruit flavor. One taste and you ll give up the other bears for good. Size: 3 oz.

Does jelly belly make sugar free??
Are these jelly bean flavored?
Jelly Belly gummi bears!? Where have you found these? I need this in my life!
Start your review of Jelly Belly 607598 3oz. Gummi Bears!
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
I am a gummy bear lover and having to tru this were so good that i had to go buy some more cause my son eat them all.
valeria G.
¡¡¡¡I love it!!! the gummi bears is my favorite candy in the world, the taste is fantastic, I highly recommend it for lovers of candy's
Jessica G.
Howell, MI
The best!!!!!!!!!!! I know that there are a million trillion (well not that many but you know what I mean) different types of jelly beans out there but hands down Jelly Belly are the best. they have everything that is good the taste is spot on and I highly recommend for anyone and everyone
Kelly T.
I think these are a great snack for your children if they're craving a sweet tooth. I bought my pack at Target and I had a coupon for it so I just went ahead and bought it. The flavors are nice and have a variety so I would definitely repurchase it again!
Jeannifer S.
OH MY GOD! Los ositos de gomitas son lo mejor del mundo tienen un sabor muy peculiar que en lo personal me encanta, la mayoría de las veces los compramos para hacer bebidas poco alcohólicas muy coloridas con estas gomitas en los vasos o copas de mi parte lo super recomiendo.
Kelvin
MY FAVE! THEY'RE SWEET & SALTY AT THE SAME TIME. I RATHER EAT THESE OVER PLAIN... I FEEL I'M GETTING SOME NUTRITION FROM THE PEANUTS. 😆LOL! I'LL PICK THESE UP WHEN I'M HAVING A GET TOGETHER... ETC. I CAN FILL BOWLS & THERE IS PLENTY TO GO AROUND. THEY ARE A FUN SNACK FOR THE KIDS TO CREATE THEIR OWN DESSERT. EXAMPLE: CRUSH EM' UP ADD THEM ON YOGURT.. SNEAKY WAY TO GET MY KIDS TO EAT
Daphne V.
Chula Vista, CA
Taste amazing and perfect for the movies. Are yummy and go great with other sweetness like shakes. Perfect as toppings too.
Ashley H.
Springfield, MO
Definitely do not taste like jelly belly candy and are kind of plain and boring.
Desiree E.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are really good. Flavors are great just like jelly beans but they are gummy
Amber J.
Jelly Belly's CEO supports LGBT conversion therapy, and has funded anti-LGBT groups before Just remember that when you're buying these, you're helping him fund people that give electric shock treatments to LGBT folk to 'turn them straight'.