Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors

by Jelly Belly

20 Flavors. Top 20 popular flavors. Size: 3.5 oz. Take advantage of the best on the market today. Using the highest quality materials.

Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors ? Qualcuno li ha già provati e sà dove comprarli?
What are your favorite Jelly Belly flavors?
Does anybody remember the Harry Potter flavors?
Start your review of Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors!
Product Highlights
Best jelly bean ever...I dont like other kinds..but you can't go wrong with Jelly Belly.in reviews
You can never go wrong with these jelly beans.in reviews
I like all the odd flavors like black licorice and juicy pear.in reviews
My favorite flavor is orange juice...I may have a small obsession with orange flavored candy...Just this past weekend, I tried the pop/soda flavored ones and they were super delicious.in reviews
I love these jelly beans I love all the fruity flavours as they tase like the real thing :-) im not so keen on the popcorn one thoughin reviews
Shalayna  A.
Petal, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that the Jelly Belly the original gourmet jelly beans I have over 20 flavors and made in the USA. The product itself is Created from ingredients in the US as well as some imported ingredients. A few of my favorite flavors out of this package is the sizzling cinnamon watermelon Tutti Frutti and buttered popcorn as well as several others but those are my top faves. With 28 grams of carbs and 21 grams of sugars this product is definitely not keto friendly but very much worse the Indulgence. I love that this product is a fat free food as well as gluten-free peanut-free and only 4 calories per Bean!
Christy C.
West Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors uploaded by Christy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jelly Belly makes a wide variety of flavored jelly beans. The pros are you have a lot of choices. The cons are most of the "fun flavors" are not tasty. They are kind of pricey for half the flavors to not be good. It's worth trying but they're not my favorite. Jelly Belly 49 Assorted Flavors Jelly Beans - 1 Pound (16 Ounces) Resealable Bag - Genuine, Official, Straight from the Source The Influenster App
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors uploaded by Megan W.
These are my favorite jelly beans. So many different flavors and most are delicious. They even sell a box that contains absolutely disgusting flavors if you like to pull pranks on people. The only thing I have to say is that they can be a little expensive compared to other brands but definitely have unique and great flavors. Recommend this brand if you like Jelly Beans.
Khushboo  P.
Love Jelly Beans, but I am very picky on the flavors. So buying a mix bag sometimes is hard to finish. Usually I like to buy separate flavors from the factory. But these will do in sudden times of craving.
Donna B.
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors uploaded by Donna B.
Jelly Bellys burst with flavor with each jelly bean leaving a distinct taste. I just grab a small handful every now and again, and suddenly the world is a much better place. Seriously, mmm, so good! Jelly Belly doesn’t make funky little pills of flavored sugar that just leave an artificial aftertaste in your mouth. They’re awesome because they use real flavors and ingredients. The flavors in the “20 Flavor Bag” include Blueberry, Bubble Gum, Buttered Popcorn, Coconut, Cotton Candy, Green Apple, Juicy Pear, Lemon Lime, Sunkist Lemon, Licorice, Orange Sherbet, Peach, Piña Colada, Sizzling Cinnamon, Strawberry Cheesecake, Sunkist Tangerine, Toasted Marshmallow, Tutti-Fruitti, Very Cherry and Watermelon. Mostly, any random handful ends up tasting good together. In fact, I am going to stop writing this review and get some.Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not the biggest Jelly Belly fan, but they are good. Sometimes I find them to be a little bit too flavorful, but almost every flavor is really good and has something different to offer. My grandpa loved Jelly Beans, so one of the last times I flew down to see him, I brought a giant container in my suitcase. But I got hungry the night before and ate a couple 😆 and then didn't screw the lid tightly enough. I opened my suitcase to the below photo - and yes, I did eat a lot of the jelly beans in there, though I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that.
Kat S.
S
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors uploaded by Kat S.
First time trying this Jelly Belly seltzer drink I can honestly say this drink is nasty and I will never buy it again. I can’t believe Jelly Belly made this drink.
Crystal C.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors uploaded by Crystal C.
Jelly Belly 607570 3.5oz. 20 Flavors uploaded by Crystal C.
I love jelly belly. I am pretty sure that I have tried all of the competitors jelly beans and I do not think there is a better jelly bean. The flavor, the creative varieties, and aesthetic appeal are irresistible My jellybean love began with regular visits to the candy store during weekends with my grandmother. She really made my (and my two sister’s) childhood magical. I loved the smell and colors of the candy store and I would be overwhelmed with thrill over the jellybean dispensers. Now I am grown and I feel that familiar nostalgic joy when I eat my jelly belly beans. The little things in life is where joy can be found. I have gone a bit overboard and placed six large orders to jelly belly. I have decided that this Christmas, I am going to bring our childhoods back to life. All of our favorite snacks and treats will make the perfect gift.
Jenn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Who doesn't love Jelly Belly Jelly beans! These are more expensive than the average jelly beans out there- but they are more of a top shelf brand of jelly beans. They taste so much better than others. If you love jelly beans- these are definitely an excellent choice!
Polyanna W.
pasadena, ca
I try one more time and then I feel like normal not really a different bills like I have a favorite more but it’s good it’s nothing really bad man nothing really good