BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly 50-flavor jelly bean assortment in bulk. see more...

Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The only thing keeping this from 5 stars is weird flavors like buttered popcorn. With Jelly Belly’s you can pretty much just grab a handful and pop em in your mouth and be happy! The red Apple and pear flavors are the absolute best in my opinion. So good and actually taste like what they are supposed to. But steer clear of that damn buttered popcorn lol.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
I cannot help but enjoy jelly belly beans. I have a bowl on my night stand that I eat a few while watching a movie or reading a book in my room. The flavors are unbelievable and so close to the real thing. My favorites are blueberry,popcorn, and chocolate pudding.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I’m a fan of jelly beans. They aren’t my go to candy but I appreciate when someone buys them and I get to snack on them. I have good memories playing “guess the flavor” with cute boys and trying to get my flirt on 😉
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Love Jelly Belly jelly beans! These are kind of nostalgic for me- as my grandmother always gave these to me with my Christmas stocking! Hands down the best jelly beans I've ever tried. Full of flavor and a fun selection!
Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
Always a classic! Once in a while I get a craving for these, and it brings back childhood memories. Some of the flavors mix well together! I will always love these.
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
These are the only jelly beans I will eat! I buy this bag like once a month and try to hide it from my kids because they love jelly belly just as much as me! I have loved jelly belly since I was a kid. I like their "drink mix" too lol.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
I can sit and eat an entire small bag of jelly beans. My favorites are peach, buttered popcorn, Dr. pepper and rootbeer. It was always a treat when I was a child to get one of the bags and sit at play with the colors trying to guess what flavor what was.
Kyra S.
Jelly belly is the best brand of jelly beans there is. The flavor assortment is top notch with classics like cherry and lemon to unique additions like popcorn and chocolate pudding. They are a bit more expensive than competitors but are well worth it
Elissa M.
Jelly Belly is the best jellybeans out there! A lot of their beans are made with real fruit juice or extracts. If I am going to eat jelly beans, I'm going to make sure they're Jelly Belly.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN
My favorites are the buttered popcorn, toasted marshmallow, coconut, and cherry. They are the only jellybeans we use at Easter, and all the kids have fun exchanging favorite flavors.

back