BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Since 1898. Jelly Belly® Jelly Beans Covered in Rich Dark Chocolate Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Coconut. Orange. Raspberry. Strawberry. Very Cherry Jelly Belly® beans take a dip in rich, dark chocolate to bring you a tidal wave of deliciousness.  Gourmet jelly beans meet up with chocolate.  Wow.  Jelly Belly® Jelly Bean Chocolate DIPS™  - Take a dip today! 522-3267. see more...

• "However I found that I really enjoyed them." in 1 review
  • "Not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good but some of the chocolate/fruit combinations are a little funky (in my opinion)." in 1 review
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We used to LOVE Jelly Belly and we will still take a risk and buy bags with the random disgusting flavors, but if you're looking for a sure thing - these are delicious. Yummy fruit flavors dipped in chocolate.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
A long time jelly belly fan, I was happy to find these chocolate dipped beans. Located at candy shops or online, they're a decently priced option. The chocolate is silky smooth and the candy flavors are out of this world. A must try.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I found these the other day in the discount cart at my grocery store. Apparently, they're not a best seller for them. They are delish though! I do have to say, the only negative is the orange flavor. It could be because I'm not fond of orange flavoring in general, but it tasted rather bitter to me. Other than that, they were great!
Julianna A.
High Point, NC
I got these as a gift and I was a little scared to try them. However I found that I really enjoyed them. I was shocked by how good chocolate covered jellies could be! It makes me wonder what else i might be missing out on.
Starla R.
Chocolate...good. Jelly beans....good. Chocolate jelly beans...not so much. Some of the flavors are ok, but others are such a huge fail it makes the whole bag not worth it.
Heather G.
These are pretty good but some of the chocolate/fruit combinations are a little funky (in my opinion). Overall they're a nice little treat when you need something sweet.
Ashlyn W.
Decatur, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I haven't tried all the flavors but the strawberry ones are delicious! I haven't seen these out many places though. The one pack that i tried came from cracker barrel.
Linda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I thought these would be good. I mean chocolate plus jellybeans. I wasn't disappointed. Definitely a great treat on my period when I need that chocolate fix.
Tyler H.
These are okay. Not my favorite but I don't hate it. Good every now and then. They have an interesting taste, better to be experienced than explained
Amber A.
"What does this one taste like...?" is the fun guessing game to these gummy snacks. Flavors are an exact image to the image they are recreating.