BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Since 1898. Jelly Belly® Jelly Beans Covered in Rich Dark Chocolate Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Coconut. Orange. Raspberry. Strawberry. Very Cherry Jelly Belly® beans take a dip in rich, dark chocolate to bring you a tidal wave of deliciousness.  Gourmet jelly beans meet up with chocolate.  Wow.  Jelly Belly® Jelly Bean Chocolate DIPS™  - Take a dip today! 522-3267. see more...

• "Not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good but some of the chocolate/fruit combinations are a little funky (in my opinion)." in 1 review
  • "However I found that I really enjoyed them." in 1 review
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
A long time jelly belly fan, I was happy to find these chocolate dipped beans. Located at candy shops or online, they're a decently priced option. The chocolate is silky smooth and the candy flavors are out of this world. A must try.
Starla R.
Starla R.
Chocolate...good. Jelly beans....good. Chocolate jelly beans...not so much. Some of the flavors are ok, but others are such a huge fail it makes the whole bag not worth it.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
We used to LOVE Jelly Belly and we will still take a risk and buy bags with the random disgusting flavors, but if you're looking for a sure thing - these are delicious. Yummy fruit flavors dipped in chocolate.
Linda B.
Linda B.
I thought these would be good. I mean chocolate plus jellybeans. I wasn't disappointed. Definitely a great treat on my period when I need that chocolate fix.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
These are okay. Not my favorite but I don't hate it. Good every now and then. They have an interesting taste, better to be experienced than explained
Amber A.
Amber A.
"What does this one taste like...?" is the fun guessing game to these gummy snacks. Flavors are an exact image to the image they are recreating.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI
These are good. I like the mix of fruit and chocolate they go so well together. And no jelly Bean is as good as jelly belly.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Greenville, SC
Not a huge fan of this product. I love chocolate and Jelly Beans, but the two together are just not the best combo
Heather G.
Heather G.
Vale, OR
These are pretty good but some of the chocolate/fruit combinations are a little funky (in my opinion). Overall they're a nice little treat when you need something sweet.
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
I like these BUT I'd rather just have a bag of the coconut ones. I don't like orange and chocolate and I don't like the cherry JB.