Jelly Belly 3 Pound 49 Assorted Flavors Can uploaded by Alex R.

BY JELLY BELLY

49 Flavors: Berry Blue; Blueberry; Bubble Gum; Buttered Popcorn: Cafe Latte: Cantaloupe; Cappuccino; Caramel Apple; Caramel Corn; Chocolate Pudding; Cinnamon; Coconut; Cotton Candy; A & W Cream Soda; Crushed Pineapple; Dr. Pepper; French Vanilla; Grape Jelly; Green Apple; Island Punch: Juicy Pear: Kiwi; Lemon; Lemon Drop; Lemon Lime; Licorice; Mango; Margarita; Orange Juice; Orange Sherbet; Peach; Peanut Butter; Pina Colada; Pink Grapefruit; Plum; Raspberry; Red Apple; A & W Root Beer: Sizzling Cinnamon; Strawberry Cheesecake; Strawberry Daiquiri; Strawberry Jam; Tangerine; Toasted Marshmallow; Top Banana; Tutti-Frutti; Very Cherry; Watermelon; Wild Blackberry. Natural and artificial flavors. 4 calories per bean. Features Jelly Beans 49 Flavors. Item Weight - 3 lbs. Pack of 6. Ingredients Sugar Corn Syrup Modified Food Starch Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Grape Juice Concentrate Peach Peach Puree Concentrate Blackberry Puree Strawberry Puree Blueberry Puree Raspberry Puree Orange Juice Concentrate Strawberry Juice Concentrate Apple Juice Concentrate Peanuts Hydrogenated Canola and Cottonseed Oils Banana Puree Plum Juice Concentrate Chocolate Liquor Cocoa Butter Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier) Coconut Lemon Puree Pear Juice Concentrate Kiwi Juice Concentrate Mango Puree Mango Juice Concentrate Strawberry Powder Citric Acid Fumaric Acid Lactic Acid Malic Acid Phosphoric Acid Sodium Lactate Sodium Citrate Cocoa Powder Peanut Flour Natural and Artificial Flavors Coffee Color Added Red 40 Lake Yellow 5 & see more...

• What is your favorite flavor? What's is your least favorite?6 Answers
Connie M.
Connie M.
Yummy yummy I love jelly belly's! My favorite flavor is "popcorn". I eat this candy as often as I can! The thing that I love about them is it tastes exactly the way it say's it does. cherry tastes like cherry, rootbeer tastes like rootbeer, pina colada tastes like pina colada. I can go on & on about the different types of flavors. The price is ok. You can have as little or as much as you want. I recommend jelly belly's for anyone to try!
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love JELLY BELLY ! They are the only jelly beans I like ,but they are so expensive! There are so many more flavors so its almost worth it. Despite popular opinion BUTTERED POPCORN is the best! Juicy Pear and Black Licorice are disgusting. Everything in between is so good. I seriously love these things!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay, these are bar none the best jelly beans. The worst part of the 49 flavors or 30, is that you get stuck with the flavors you don't like 😫 but you'll survive because the rest of them are yummy. Oh an the other gross part is sharing them when people put their whole hand in the bowl. 😒
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
I love jelly bellys! The assorted is a for your mouth! Try eating one at a time without looking at each bean and try guessing which Flavor it is! These are moderately priced and go down way too fast! I recommend jelly bellys for everyone! They are addicting!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
I snack all day and never hit a flavor I don't love. They each pack their own unique, juicy, punch and I find them to be absulutely delightful. They aren't a bad serving size, the price is very reasonable, and they are easy to find in grocery stores.
Yummo!!! I love Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. 3 lbs.? Is that enough? Probably not! Every year for Christmas I buy Jelly Belly's for my kids, just so I can eat them too!!! Although, honestly, I buy them for all holidays, and in between too. LOL.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
If you are gonna buy jelly beans, these are the way to go! They are very flavorful and never waxy tasting like some others.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I love Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. They taste awesome - exactly like their flavors, come in a wide variety of flavors, and are high quality. Since first trying them over 25 years ago, they are the only jelly beans I like and want to eat because no other brands of jelly beans taste as good. The assorted flavors packs are great because they give you a taste of each of 49 flavors. They are a bit expensive but their taste and quality make them worth their price.
I will for sure continue purchasing and eating them, and I highly recommend them to everyone.
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I will never get tired of these! The popcorn one is my favorite and I used to know all the flavors just by eating them. It was a staple childhood treat that I still love and enjoy. It tastes true to the flavors of what they're called. I buy these so often I have to stop myself sometimes. They're so juicy and they're not super chewy to where they get stuck in the teeth either. These are just perfect. I love them :)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I keep a large bowl on my desk of these for visitors.  The favorites are popcorn and I can't tell you how many people come in and dip with a spoon handfuls at a time.  If i get a mixed flavor, they automatically pick out popcorn and wedding cake.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
What is your favorite flavor? What's is your least favorite?