BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly's Licorice Bridge Mix contains three different types of licorice treat, including black and red licorice buttons, colourful non-pareil seed covered licorice centres and licorice pastels, their old world licorice coverd in a crunchy pastel shell. Awesome! see more...

Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
It's hard to find a good pack of licorice but these are great! I love the variety in the bag and the flavor is always consistent and delicious. I buy these once or twice a year when I get a licorice craving!
Hannah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Jelly Belly brand jelly beans but this particular selection is not my favorite. Perhaps if you like licorice, you will enjoy this, but in all honesty I just don't think I will try these again. They do have the quality of other Jelly Belly products, but for me, the taste of this particular bag just is not good.
Leiloa L.
I am a big fan. Everyone I know hates licorice. Although, when I tell them to try this flavored jelly bean they love it!!!!!! I have never been more satisfied with a licorice brand like this before.
Annelise M.
Los Angeles, CA
i’m an old lady for loving these, but i love these. black licorice is one of my favorite things, and i was so happy to see that these were in the candy aisle.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love jelly belly and I love this mix but you definitely have to be someone who likes black licorice flavor because that's primarily what it taste like
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
I love licorice bridge mix. It's a classic old-fashioned candy mixture that brings back fond memories and of course, Jelly Belly does it right!
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
As a licorice lover, I can't help but love this. I'M a tually glad the bags are small because I'm afraid how much I would eat otherwise!
Melissa K.
Indianapolis, IN
Yuck! Black licorice is my all time least favorite flavor! It just tastes awful in my opinion. Some people love it though.
Mehreen A.
Karachi, Sindh
I love this product so much! The cheese is so soft and creamy! It's way
better compared to other products that are similar.I have been consuming
these for a long time now.These taste really good I love them so much
and totally recommend this to others
Steph W.
Fleet, Hampshire
I love Jelly Belly Licorice Bridge Mix! The liquorice Jelly Belly has always been my favourite because of the fact that it tastes just like liquorice! I would say that although Jelly Belly can get pricey, they do give good value for money and I would recommend to others.
Tessa M.
Are these as bad as they sound?