BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Since 1898. Favorite Flavors Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Flavors: Berry Blue. Buttered Popcorn. Cinnamon. Coconut. Cotton Candy. Tangerine. Green Apple. Juicy Pear. Watermelon. Very Cherry A Fat Free Food Gluten Free Peanut Free. see more...

• Can you buy them online or only in stores when they are being sold? 1 Answers
  • Where these a limited edition?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get these? Are they just regular Jelly ...3 Answers
Jelly Belly 10 Flavor Hello Kitty
  • "I love jelly belly's and I love hello kitty so this just made sense to me." in 5 reviews
  • "I normally love jelly belly's candy, but I found some of these flavours were a little hit and miss, as great as buttered popcorn was, Tangerine and Berry Blue were not that great" in 2 reviews
  • "they are really good jelly beans and are great sweet flavours " in 1 review
  • "I recently discovered the "gourmet box" and I got to try all kinds of different flavors like buttered popcorn." in 1 review
  • "They taste good and I carry the whole box in my bag!!" in 1 review
Sunny C.
I actually got this for Valentine's Day I think it was. I got it at Walmart I think. It had 4 flavors. Bubble gum, cherry, cotton candy and something else. Jelly bellies are the best kind of jerky beans you can buy. I recently purchased a huge box cause I like making the recipient it suggests.
J v.
My two favorite things combined. I love hello kitty and I love jelly beans. They are affordable and they are so cute. What more can you ask for? You can find these at Walgreens and i highly recommend these
Sela C.
Shannon 534 Charlottesville, VA
Jelly beans and I have an unhealthy relationship that I'm currently trying to combat but anyway they're delicious and easy to just pop a whole handful in your mouth and then hit the road.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I want to try these hello kitty Kelly's. They look so cute and would actually be good. I love drinking hot chicoltate when it's really cold outside after I have been in the cold. I would definitely recomend this product.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
Heehee, these are so cute, they're not different from any regular jellybeans you can buy taste wise but it's honestly not a far mark off from regular jelly beans that I've seen in stores, my favorite thing to do is the "recipes" that jelly belly does, if you haven't tried it I seriously suggest buying a pack of jellybeans and "cooking"! haha (:
Karla R.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love Jelly Belly! They are delicious, and definitely my favorite candy. I recently discovered the "gourmet box" and I got to try all kinds of different flavors like buttered popcorn. Everyone loved it at work. Needless to say it was gone in 10 minutes.
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
I love jelly belly's and I love hello kitty so this just made sense to me. Great taste, great marketing, and good price. Wish I could find it at more stores!
Briana C.
I love hello kitty jelly beans! They taste good and I carry the whole box in my bag!! The price is good for how many you get.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Candies now a days are getting more colorful. This brand keeps up with there name.
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I love Jelly Beans! Especially the jolly rancher ones. Those are my favorite so if you haven't tried those then do so.
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
Does anyone know where to get these? Are they just regular Jelly Bellys?
Ariel L.
Anaheim, CA
Can you buy them online or only in stores when they are being sold?
Cátia O.
Portugal
Where these a limited edition?