Jelly Beans Assorted Flavors Dispenser Box uploaded by Trista N.

BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors are great candy for a party or giveaways. The boxes are randomly mixed, so each box may not have the same mix of flavors. Features include: -Case of 80 0.35-ounce bags of assorted flavor jelly beans (28 total ounces) -Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products-Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian-Only 4 calories per bean-Made in the U.S. see more...

• I recently got an email from jelly belly saying they will mail me a...2 Answers
  • Who love popcorn jelly belly's? 4 Answers
  • What's your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
LOVE Jelly Belly! While a bit pricey, these jelly beans are fantastic quality. The flavor is vibrant and true to what it's supposed to be (ie. cherry is a sweet, tart cherry flavor vs. a cloyingly sweet, artificial flavor), and the texture is nice, also. These small packages are convenient and great to sample a variety, too!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love Jelly Belly! I prefer to have the big bag instead of individually wrapped though. I love the popcorn bean the best. YES!! I eat pretty healthily so I don't often purchase these but if I am going to purchase a candy it would be these jelly beans.
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Jelly beans are100%tnt favorite thing. I dedicated my YouTube channel name to this fact. ViVa La BeaN! These candies are so good. Greatest flavors are made by Jellyy belly
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
The more flavors the better with jelly belly. I love trying different flavor combinations, reminds me of eating jelly bellys with my mom when I was a kid.
Madison D.
Madison D.
York, PA
My absolute favorite candy! The only good jelly beans out there. There are so many flavors and different combinations you can try that are so delicious.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
I usually buy a huge container of Jelly Bellys at Costco. I love them and my kids do too. Wish they would leave out the yucky flavors.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I have never ordered the box but I got a small bag from a. Store and they are good. I didn't get a flavor shown on the back though
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clewiston, FL
The snacks are great and specially to take on the go and there something develop your stomach if you're just hungry
Celastine H.
Celastine H.
These are my absolute favorite candy the pear flavor specifically they're a little more expensive.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
Jelly belly is my favorite brand of jelly beans. This little bag is the perfect snack size.
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
What's your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?
victoria a.
victoria a.
Who love popcorn jelly belly's?
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I recently got an email from jelly belly saying they will mail me a free sample bag. Does any one know how big it is?