Jelly Beans Assorted Flavors Dispenser Box uploaded by Trista N.

BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors are great candy for a party or giveaways. The boxes are randomly mixed, so each box may not have the same mix of flavors. Features include: -Case of 80 0.35-ounce bags of assorted flavor jelly beans (28 total ounces) -Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products-Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian-Only 4 calories per bean-Made in the U.S. see more...

• I recently got an email from jelly belly saying they will...2 Answers
  • Who love popcorn jelly belly's? 4 Answers
  • What's your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?5 Answers
Violet S.
This is so cute. I love it a lot. I think its so handy and easy to use. I love the flavors of the jelly beans. Jelly beans are my favorite. I bought it at Rite Aid and this was a little spendy but it was worth it. I would recommend this to others. The jelly beans are sweet.
Karen Q.
Salinas, CA
My all time favorite jelly belly. Since i was a kid this was already my favorite candy. I enjoyed the different flavors that you can eat in each bean. Eating jelly belly brings back so much good memories.
Linda F.
Great to hand out to my kids for an A+ effort at school for an after school snack... wonderful high quality jelly beans in individual packs, so no binging on the treats!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
my mom would put a little pack of these in my lunch all through elementary and middle school. my friends would be so jealous and would always be trying to trade their food with me to get some. it’s just jelly beans, but ya gotta love em!
Lilian R.
Laredo, TX
I've had these before and i think I'm just not a fan of jelly beans but when it comes to this brand I absolutely like eating these. They have a ton of flavors to pick from and my little one love them.
Michelle N.
Vest jelly beans around. I love all the different flavors you can pick from, some are gross though. Everyone should try them once, they are expensive but worth ot
Jasmine K.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Bags more...
I Love love love Jelly Bellys! All my childhood they were always my fave! The diversity in flavors is really awesome! You can even combine them to make totally new flavors! If you have never had jelly bellys before, please do yourself a favor and pick some up! Your life will be changed!
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
I have no complaints about jelly beans because they are my favorite candy and there is no many flavors to choose from! They have flavors ranging from coconut to java chip! There hasnt been one jelly bean i haven't liked
Candice F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jelly Belly jelly beans are what I'm known for loving in my family. They are so flavorful and so yummy. You can find them most anywhere and can buy them in a variety of ways - mixing them, single flavors or prepackaged jelly beans. Red apple is my favorite flavor but they're all so good!
Samantha F.
Review for: Bags more...
The best jelly beans on earth. All the flavors are delicious except the popcorn and licorice, they're just not my cup of tea. All the different assorted packs are great because you can focus on favorites when purchasing. I get them on all holidays from family because they know I love them!
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
What's your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?
victoria a.
Who love popcorn jelly belly's?
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I recently got an email from jelly belly saying they will mail me a free sample bag. Does any one know how big it is?