Jelly Beans Assorted Flavors Dispenser Box uploaded by Trista N.

BY JELLY BELLY #66 in Gummy Candy

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors are great candy for a party or giveaways. The boxes are randomly mixed, so each box may not have the same mix of flavors. Features include: -Case of 80 0.35-ounce bags of assorted flavor jelly beans (28 total ounces) -Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products-Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian-Only 4 calories per bean-Made in the U.S. see more...

• I recently got an email from jelly belly saying they will mail me...2 Answers
  • Who love popcorn jelly belly's? 4 Answers
  • What's your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
I have no complaints about jelly beans because they are my favorite candy and there is no many flavors to choose from! They have flavors ranging from coconut to java chip! There hasnt been one jelly bean i haven't liked
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I think Jelly belly’s was given to me by one of my best friends as a child and feel in love!! Back then it wasn’t easy to find them endless you had a candy store near you. And you could only buy them weighted !! It is so nostalgic !! The popcorn ,prickly pear and blue raspberry are my favorites!!! I eat them first !
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
The best make some fun recipes and cocktails.. need a good laugh at the next family party go get the ban boozled gross and regular flavors comes with a spin wheel 2 at a time spin and each take the color you landed guess that flavor did ya get dog food or chocolate pudding
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
my mom would put a little pack of these in my lunch all through elementary and middle school. my friends would be so jealous and would always be trying to trade their food with me to get some. it’s just jelly beans, but ya gotta love em!
Violet S.
This is so cute. I love it a lot. I think its so handy and easy to use. I love the flavors of the jelly beans. Jelly beans are my favorite. I bought it at Rite Aid and this was a little spendy but it was worth it. I would recommend this to others. The jelly beans are sweet.
Jaszy G.
I love, love, love jelly belly candy. This is literally the only jelly beans I eat for the simple fact that it’s hundreds of flavors not just your standard 6 or 7. I just love what they do I definitely recommend this to people
Karen Q.
Salinas, CA
My all time favorite jelly belly. Since i was a kid this was already my favorite candy. I enjoyed the different flavors that you can eat in each bean. Eating jelly belly brings back so much good memories.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
I've had these before and i think I'm just not a fan of jelly beans but when it comes to this brand I absolutely like eating these. They have a ton of flavors to pick from and my little one love them.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These small packages are a godsend! I could eat dozens of these delicious candy beans. Perfect for Halloween as well. I bought mine at Walgreens, but you can find these at most grocery store.
Ashley H.
Love this jellybean dispenser easy to just grab and get whenever you want just a little snack delicious yummy fresh all of them are good except for the popcorn flavor no one likes that
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
What's your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?
victoria a.
Who love popcorn jelly belly's?
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I recently got an email from jelly belly saying they will mail me a free sample bag. Does any one know how big it is?