BY JELLUA

Jellua Squid Ink Active Shampoo 8.5 oz Due to the antibacterial properties of squid ink, along with other natural ingredients, Jellua Squid Ink Active Shampoo prevents any fungal or mildew buildup and promotes a clean and healthy scalp by removing excess keratins that may cause dry scalp or dandruff. The natural ingredients of Green Tea Extract and Aroma Oils of Lavender and Orange infuse nutrition, increase circulation and provide moisture to the scalp, resulting in a more healthy scalp and more healthy hair. The natural ingredients of Morus Alba Bark and Henna penetrate deep within each individual hair follicle, with the result being hair that is full of body, shine and manageability. Jellua Squid Ink Active Shampoo will revitalize your hair with a perfect balance of nutrients and aroma oils that provide a therapeutic and refreshing effect. Your hair will have a beautiful, soft scent that will linger in your hair after each use. Directions: Massage Shampoo evenly into hair and rinse thoroughly. Repeat once more for better effects. More effective when used with Squid Ink Treatment Cream. see more...

Ashley H.
Mulberry , IN
I had this shampoo used on me at the salon the other day and I immediately knew I wanted to buy some. My hair immediately felt better just after a wash. My stylist didn’t have to use any detangle or leave in conditioner to get the brush through my hair. I’m hooked. I will be using this forever!
Mary A.
Berea, KY
Couldn’t rate this any higher! I love this product the only thing that is off putting is the color but the smell is great and my hair feels amazingly soft and silky. Never using anything else! A great gift too!
Crystal M.
This is such a strange shampoo, however if you have course, hay like hair, it is definitely the hair product for you! I use a lot of color on my hair and it tends to dry it out quite a bit, this shampoo has completely changed it! My hair is so soft now that iv had to slowly change out the shampoo because it was making my hair too soft where it wouldn't hold a curl! Overall I love this product!!
Kimberly C.
Manchester
I swear by this brand! It strengthens my hair and cleans it so well. It doesn’t lather like most shampoos but trust me it’s working!