BY JELL-O #78 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Modified Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate and Disodium Phosphate (for Thickening), Contains Less Than 2% of Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Aspartame* and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Mono- and Diglycerides (Prevents Foaming), Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Caramel Color, Yellow 6, Bha (Preservative).*phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (8g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Wow! I was so surprised that this pudding was sugar free! Yummy taste, not bitter at all! No aftertaste either! Those are usually my complaints with sugar free products. I made mine with heavy whipping cream and it made a smooth thick mousse! A low carb snack! A lot higher in calories then I had hoped for though!! Very filling, didn't need very much to fix a sweet tooth!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, I should state that I don't actually really like white chocolate, but so help me, I can't taste anything in this, other than sweetness. That's not entirely a bad thing, but if you are going to advertise as being a particular flavor, I would just like to be able to discern that flavor.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always stock up on this! All of the flavors are wonderful! It's easy to make and only takes a few minutes if you need a last minute dessert. There's so many different desserts you can create with this without all the fat and sugar! I like to add a tablespoon or two to a protein shake to thicken it up a bit. It makes me think I'm having a regular shake and is very satisfying!
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
Best pudding ever!! I love the creamy texture and the fact that it is so easy to make!! Even my two year old can join in the fun! Also a super affordable dessert option
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I love these pie filling puddings. They are delicious and there is no question about it. It takes few minutes to prepare yummy treat for the whole family.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
a really good jello filling for desserts that is the only thing i tend to use it for is desserts i havent really ever used it for anything else than that
Sarah C.
Galesburg, IL
I love to make pie with this pudding. If you like regular chocolate pie then try this white chocolate pudding and you will be in love.
Sarah D.
Wilmington, NC, NC
Everyone loves Jell-O and pudding- but sugar free white chocolate is the perfect level of sweet and no calories from fat!
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite gelatin they always have great flavors I always make them for my kids birthday parties they love it!
Christina L.
I did not like this at all if prefer Jell-O over pudding and too much water will make it nasty