BY JELL-O

Ingredients

Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Salt, Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Caramel Color, Bha (Preservative)

• How recipe items have you made with this product from Jello?2 Answers
  • How would you spice it up?2 Answers
  • "It is really good and at a affordable price." in 1 review
Kayla C.
I made my first poke hole cake with this instant pudding and pie filling mix. Never using it before I was a little nervous but it was amazing. It set perfectly and was absolutely delicious. Everyone at work ate it up! Highly recommend.
Aneta L.
I like to put the dry powder - like half a bag - into a protein smoothie with cottage cheese and protein powder and water. You may laugh, but it makes it taste freaking awesome and it's so filling especially if you blend it with tons of ice and you can make it into a frozen custard type deal. Seriously, try it with ANY instant Jello pudding flavor and you'll be blown away.
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
Used this to make a Christmas peppermint pie and man did this taste amazing. This was easy to mix and set up pretty quickly. Can you imagine I almost forgot it! Mixed really well with peppermint extract and didn't have a weird flavor like i had expected never have used it before. I love this pudding and cannot wait to use it in my baking again.
Holly S.
Henderson , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this flavor of Jell-O instant pudding and pie filling. It goes great with trifles I make and different pudding pies I mike t sometimes with other puddings since I like this flavor so much more than any other.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this vanilla pudding , I usually don't like pudding at all , but this one is not too sweet nor too bland. I like it mostly because its easy to make and it taste awesome with some nuts and raisins :)
Jessica M.
I bake a lot, i love using these as a quick filling for pies and i add a little less milk to use it as a filling for two layer cakes. its quick easy and delicious.
Rebecca S.
Lake Worth, FL
Delicious! Jell-O's products rock! I love how quickly the instant pudding sets up and how easy it is to make, no matter what skill level "chef" you are.
Allison S.
Murray, KY
Use these a lot in baking and my desserts alway come out delicious! I always get asked for recipes to the pies/cakes that I make using these. I would definitely recommend these!
Ashley M.
Great! love it and its super easy to make. Its so easy to make for my husband and I after dinner. All the different favors are great too
Saara H.
I love to make this as a snack before bed ; vanilla is my favorite!! Haven't tried it as a filling but will do
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
How recipe items have you made with this product from Jello?
Jessica J.
How would you spice it up?

back