BY JELL-O #89 in Gelatin & Pudding

Naturally fat free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley L.
Omaha, NE
Perfect watermelon flavor, great for a rainbow Jell-O cake for a summer party. We used this flavor for mixed Jell-O drinks too!
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
I'm a huge watermelon fan and this one hits the spot! It has a good, but not fake, watermelon taste. I also love mixing the powder with hot water and drinking it as a hot beverage. Tastes super good!
Anaise V.
Personally I really dislike gelatin. The texture is so confusing and it makes me gag. I have never been a fan. My neighbor once prepared the gelatin and poured it into an ice tray and popped in a slice of banana. That was a genius way to use this product!
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
I love Jell-o! Perfect summer snack or party snack with a little added alcohol! (21 or older obviously) Instead of just cold water try cutting that in half and adding you're favorite liquor! I bought mine from Walmart market and I love it! Definitely would recommend!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Delicious! My daughter loves it and has a blast making it giggle. This flavor is fun to have in the summer with fruit added!
Maria R.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jell-o yes I'm a big fan of Jell-O and make this all all year round mix it with fruit and it tastes amazing.
Katelyn C.
Kingston
This jell-O flavour is too die for! I think watermelon and blue raspberry are tied for my favourite. I used this kind with watermelon vodka to make Jell-O shot and was so impressed! They tasted so good together and got me super drunk (double the vodka in the recipe, your welcome)