JELL-O Vanilla Pudding Snacks uploaded by Teran F.

BY JELL-O

Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 1.5% Of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (For Smooth Texture), Sodium Alginate, Calcium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D. Contains: Milk.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (110g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium10.00
Iron0.00

Nina Y.
Haysi
This is an inexpensive, delicious dessert/snack! I am plain jane and vanilla is my favorite flavor. These are so smooth and creamy. Once you try a jello brand pudding you won’t buy any other brand!
Alexandra W.
These are great! They're awesome, they taste yummy, and they are easily portable! As a college student I love that I can just take one to class and have a great snack! I love the vanilla and the chocolate flavors!
Teran F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We eat this a lot when someone sick in our house esp when I had my surgery on my gaddbladder, appendix and ovaries year ago. Very cheap
Kia H.
I love eating Jell-O pudding as a snack. I even pack for lunch to work sometimes. Inexpensive and delicious.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
So delicious! Good for the kids when to use like a desert or a snack. Not so sweet.
Shelby T.
Gilbert plains, MB
So easy to take with you anywhere on the go! They are a good price and come in lots of flavor choices! Good on-the-go snack!