JELL-O Vanilla Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Chakirah K.JELL-O Vanilla Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Michelle V.

BY JELL-O #64 in Gelatin & Pudding

Modified Cornstarch, Corn Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate And Disodium Phosphate (For Thickening), Contains Less Than 2% Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevents Foaming), Aspartame* And Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Artificial Color, Bha (Preservative). *phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (8g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

adiktive n.
well i think for-the most part we all know how vanilla pudding taste like ... if you follow the instructions on the box at least for me its too sweet so i just add more water ... recipe bananas nilla wafers pudding ...slice some bananas after you chilled the pudding grab a bowl ... layer wafers bananas pudding fill the bowl with layers let chill ... very refreshing desert
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In mood of something sweet JELLO instant pudding and pie filling, my favorite is the vanilla! You can mix it with a batch of cake batter and cake will be moister and delish! It's price is super affordable. Also you can do the pudín and put beat egg whites on top and it will be the best ever!
Autumn H.
I use this to make chocolate eclair cake and banana pudding after many years of my grandmother using it to make them for me. I like the flavor of the pudding in desserts as well as by itself. I like that there’s an option for a small box and a big box. They go on sale a lot at pretty much any store that carries them so that’s nice.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
So, this I don't quite understand, but this pudding, which I would have thought would have been the same flavor as the vanilla in the individual cups, tastes a lot like vanilla, while the other one is slightly off. Don't get it, but I still like it.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
if you suddenly have a sweet tooth strike and you don't want to run out and break the bank on ice cream, always have on hand a few boxes of jell-o instant pudding and some cold milk and you can whip up a satisfying snack in two shakes of a lamb's tail!
Courtney C.
This is really good. I love how they make sugar free flavors because my boyfriend is diabetic and now I can make yummy treats for him too. You can't even tell the difference between this and the regular one!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Classic!!! This has great flavor, it is easy to make and I'm sure everyone has a box!! Very versatile and you can mix in other flavors for such a variety of food stuffs!!!
Suzy R.
Jello always makes a great product. This one is no exception. The only thing I dislike is the slight sweetener flavor. But others probably don't mind it as much as I do.
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been eatting this brand for all my life. I bought this at Kroger. I am not a major fan of pudding but my kids love it.
Kelly G.
Jello sugar free pudding is delicious! Especially for a pie filling or a poke cake. The flavor remains even though it is sugar free.

back