BY JELL-O

Creamy, cool, satisfying and ready in 5 minutes, it's no wonder Jell-O Pudding has been an American family favorite for more than 63 years. Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding and Pie Filling is not only delicious but also high in calcium. Everyone loves the flavor of this creamy pudding. In fact, 64 percent of moms say Jell-O Pudding is a favorite snack for kids. When you could go for something rich, smooth, and delicious, turn to Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding and Pie Filling.

Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Disodium Phosphate And Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, BHA (Preservative).

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (25g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

• Hello influenster 's my question for today is ? Do...3 Answers
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a pie filling I love this product, it's quick simple and make baking easy. As a pudding to enjoy, I prefer the cups. As a pudding I feel it's really rich even for vanilla so I can only have a small amount before it's just too much. The price for this product is great usually between $1-2 and is easily found at most grocery stores.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Favorite favorite favorite pudding! I like it by itself but I love it when I add it to vanilla cake mix. It makes the most amazing, moist cake you've ever had. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love using this putting when I am making my banana Nila wafer cookie putting. This putting is just so flavorful and have such a rich vanilla flavor to it. And I was just so simple to whip together all you need is cold milk.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is such a great pie filling! I grab a oreo pie crust and put the filling inside to create a quick dessert.I buy this at walmart and amazon all the time.I also use it in my dirt and worms "Casserole".I would recommend it to others to try in any dessert.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
This really is OK. My boyfriend is absolutely in love with it and request they make it on multiple occasions. I'm just not a huge fan of Jell-O. I do love the Jell-O cheesecake mixes though! I would purchase again only for him.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love using this pudding to make desserts. It's very creamy and taste is amazing. Easy to make with just a couple of steps. I will only use this brand because I've tried generic brands and they just don't taste the same.
mami k.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pudding you eat this alone or make into a pie anything goes with pudding you can't go wrong with it love the vanilla flavors and many more to choose from .
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
I make my dads favorite desert every thanksgiving. Its banana pudding of course. I use jellos vanilla instant pudding because it's so easy to make and delicious. Just add nilla wafers, chopped bananas and whipped cream for a desert everyone loves.
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing can substitute Jello brand pudding. I use this As well as banana pudding in my banana pudding recipe. I use my mom's recipe, so first a layer of nilla wafers then a layer of vanilla pudding and then a layer of banana pudding, a layer of cool whip and then repeat layers. On final layer, I crumble nilla wafers and place wafers prettily on top. Refrigerate.
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Jell-O and have been eating it since I was a little child. It's a perfect low calorie snack and it always meet your expectations. It is definitely a great value for the price and they usually buy it every time I go to the grocery store for the week or month
Celeste R.
Now I'm craving pudding /-:
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Hello influenster 's my question for today is ? Do you like the jello vanilla instant pudding mix to make a banana pudding or the cook n serve ? Thanks I'll be waiting for your answer's but don't take to long thanksgiving is next week !!
thomas j.
Santa Fe, TX
Can I add other ingredients to JELL-O Instant Pudding and pie mix?