Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

Is this good ? Does it freeze like gelatin?
How recipe items have you made with this product from Jello?
How would you spice it up?
Start your review of Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:jell-o-multi-serve-vanilla-instant-pudding-&-pie-filling] is my favorite pudding to use! Well other flavors of this brand as well! It literally takes 2 cups of milk and 5 minutes! And its creamy and delicious and ready to serve!
Rebecca S.
Lake Worth, FL
Delicious! Jell-O's products rock! I love how quickly the instant pudding sets up and how easy it is to make, no matter what skill level "chef" you are.
Nahomi M.
Kutztown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix uploaded by Nahomi M.
I mean, it's vanilla pudding lol. I use this for banana pudding and add some cream cheese to it.
Sherri L.
Mt Lake Park, MD
This Jello is my go to for making desserts and pies. I use both cooked and instant, depending on how much time I have and what I'm making. They always have a great smooth texture and great flavor. Even if you accidentally buy the sugar free ones. 😂
Lydia C.
Michigan
I use this so I can have a quick dessert but I really prefer the cook and serve version as I think it is creamiest and I use it for my pies too. But for a quick dessert it will do in a pinch.
Zhing M.
When it comes to pudding, I really never prep it to eat it alone BUT it does serve as a key ingredient in some of the most delicious desserts that I enjoy. I love using it to make a scrumptious banana pudding that's a huge crowd pleaser in my family! The instructions are easy to use and is a quick, affordable instant pudding you can rely on!
Kat B.
Norman, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to when making homemade banana pudding ;) good flavor/texture and works well with the other ingredients I use.
Dana P.
Denham Spgs, LA
The only brand of pudding i use. I use it to make various pies and banana pudding. Good taste, nice texture. All you have to do is add milk!
Kristy B.
This is the best for making pies. My husband loves a good coconut cream pie. This is great because I can make one fast with instant pudding!
Robin B.
Sweetwater, TN
This is my favorite dry pudding mix I use it several recipes to give it the extra vanilla rich flavor I enjoy. Quality product and reasonable price