JELL-O Vanilla Cook & Serve Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Caitlin K.JELL-O Vanilla Cook & Serve Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Felecia F.

BY JELL-O #32 in Gelatin & Pudding

Sugar, Dextrose, Cornstarch, Modified Cornstarch, Contain Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Polysorbate 60 (Prevents Scorching), Calcium Carrageenan (Thickener), Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (22g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Rena S.
I love how easy these are to thicken without lumps. They are great for so many things, we like to layer this pudding with cookie crumbles, ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles etc and make custom parfaits. I like this one much better than the cold version because of how thick it is even though extra steps are involved.
Christy B.
This is great frozen into pudding pops. Just make sure you're not mixing cook and serve with instant like I did last time. That made for a pretty nasty banana pudding. Haha! As long as you read the label, this is pretty foolproof. Unless you're me. In which case...
Dacy D.
I'm not a big fan of plain vanilla pudding, but I like to use this in my fruit salad. I just wash and cut whatever fruits I want, and then sprinkle this on top and mix. It's cheap, and can find anywhere.
Simona F.
Great product! I recently made Boston Cream Cupcakes and used this box as he filling and it came out divine! Not too heavy and very rich in flavor. I highly recommend to pudding livers as well as aspiring pastry chefs
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We only buy this pudding for one thing. OUR FRENCH TOAST! When I first got with my husband he introduced me to pudding on top of French toast. It's so delicious! The pudding is very easy to prepare and cook.
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
How can you go wrong with Jell-O. They have a flavor everyone will enjoy. It's great on its own or added to a pie and with the holidays right around the corner not a bad time to pick some up and get cooking.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I buy this all the time when I am baking and looking for a cake filling. It is so easy to use and bake with and it always tastes amazing. The filling is not lumpy and it is always rich and creamy.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
This Jello pudding is extremely easy to make and I notice no difference at all between the sugar-free and normal version. It has a lovely rich vanilla taste and I highly recommend trying it.
Christine P.
Wyoming, MI
I really like the sugar free pudding mix, it isn't much different than the regular vanilla. My kids rarely notice the difference when I use sugar free. I love there is a sugar free option.
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
Cook and serve pudding is pretty good, but I really prefer the instant pudding. Instant is easier to make, and doesn't get that strange layer on the type like the cook and serve variety.
Ashley P.
Mentor, OH
Which do you all like better? chocolate or vanilla and are their other flavors?
Ashley D.
Has anyone used this as their first "cooking" experiment? Lol
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
Does anyone else get that strange thick layer on the top when you make cook and serve pudding?
Billie W.
Will you buy this pudding?
Será que este é mesmo delicioso.