Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksJell-O
Temptations Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 141 oz Package

by Jell-O

Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding - Treat your taste buds to the rich, creamy taste of Jell-O Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Snacks. This ready-to-eat this treat contains 130 calories per serving and is ideal as a sweet snack or dessert throughout the day. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious Jell-O cheesecake pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

What is your favorite snack when you aren't feeling well?
Start your review of Jell-O Temptations Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14.1 oz Package!
Alexis W.
San Augustine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Temptations Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14.1 oz Package uploaded by Alexis W.
Nom! Sorry, Jell-O Temptations Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14.1 oz Package I have eaten all of them before I remembered to review them on influenster. I’m not really a fan of the texture though which I kind of expected. I hope they either have or are going to make a chocolate cheese cake flavor. That would be awesome. Also, a crust on the bottom would be nice.
Becca A.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Temptations Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14.1 oz Package uploaded by Becca A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the best thing I've ever had in the world but seriously if you like strawberry Jello and cheesecake you'll like this sweet treat!!😋✌🏼 and if you're wondering yes the strawberry goes all the way down the middle. When I first opened one I thought maybe it was only on top 😎
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love these! Has a great cheesecake taste and is very light. I enjoy them for snacks when I don't want to overdo it!
Jasmine K.
Indianapolis, IN
i absolutely love these! i’ll buy these every so often as a dessert. it really tastes like strawberry cheesecake, minus the crust. they’re the perfect size so you don’t overdo it with dessert. i would definitely recommend these to anyone who’s thought about getting them!
Breya C.
Barnesville, GA
My daughter begs for these. They are creamy and rich. Perfectly portioned. Way surpasses expectations. I think I would love to see other flavors. I'm not a huge fruit and cheesecake person like she is. A collab with cheesecake factory would be amazing.😁
Kendall M.
Huntington, WV
These are a guilty pleasure! Oh em gee soo delicious!! The perfect ready to eat snack that’s not gonna kill your diet! I definitely recommend this product to others, I know I’ll definitely buy this product again!
Victoria W.
This Jell-O is a great desert! It's only 140 calories if you are worried about calorie consumption. This Jell-O tastes very similar to actual strawberry cheesecake! I love it!
Erica S.
Mcallen, TX
I'm sorry but these do not taste like cheese cake. Though I am a little picky when it comes to cheese cake. Really do not like the strawberry stuff and for 130 calories I could find a taster snack to eat.
becky R.
Metairie, LA
Absolutely love this product! as person withCrohns diease there is not a lot of desert i can enjoy but not only was this gentle on my stomach but the flavor was lovely.
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
These are very delicious. Not to overpowering sweet and have a light texture. Great dessert for whole family