BY JELL-O

Ingredients: Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Cocoa Processed Withalkali, Cream, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Ofgelatin, Hydrogenated Coconut and Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Sodiumstearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Sucrose Fatty Acidesters, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfamepotassium, Vitamin a Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

Allergens

• Milk

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (95g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium4.00
Iron6.00

• I have never tried this. I always see them at the store b...1 Answers
Cheyenne G.
These are very rich so be prepared but, they taste great and they are nice to have for a quick, easy, special dessert. When you want to feel a little fancy they are great for a chocolate fix and they are so convenient. I would recommend these to others but be prepared for rich chocolate.
Sabrina C.
Fresno, CA
This is beyond my favorite pudding experience I have encountered. It is perfection in my mouth!! If you haven't tried this, you haven't lived.
melissa f.
San Antonio, TX
This is soooo good!! and it doesn't make you feel guilty after eating it. I love all the flavors.
Emily T.
Tastes just like chocolate. Sweet guilt free treat when you're having a chocolate craving.
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
I have never tried this. I always see them at the store but I can never get myself to buy and try. Is it worth the buy?